Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would YOU spend real money on?

TheRealTuna

I feel this game shouldve been a retail / completed non f2p product but I'm currently writing a full post about this (in Word, that I'll later upload if I can fully explain it well).

I agree with your worry about the success of the game. Otherwise, I think there's just too much expectancy out of players from F2P, there's too many different personalities, and the majority of F2P players I know jump from game to game every week or so. Very few games get played for a long time. Because not a lot seperates your "free" from someone elses "free".

I do agree that I worry that there isn't enough to keep people entertained about this game - less so about what's in the cash shop, but more in general from the perspective of: there isn't enough to do.

With any multiplayer game, it's more important to have a vibrant community than it is to have a guaranteed revenue stream or to maximize revenue on every transaction. Hence, F2P is going to be the dominant business model for the foreseeable future.

i'm willing to spend money (probably) in the future, when i have some income. currently, i don't.

however, i would only buy slots for warframes/weapons. everything else seems a bit pricy to me. so if i have the cash, i'd go with the cheapest founder's package and supercharge my all fave warframes/weapons too. that's the only things i need.

because, i just enjoy the grind... :D