Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Continuous Weapons And Firing Speed Mods?

HolyDonut3

Question

Hello, my fellow Tenno!

I have recently built a Quanta weapon, but I am unsure if I should place a firing speed mod on it or not, because I don't know if it will have any actual effect due to the weapon being a continuous laser.

Can anyone confirm if the Speed Trigger mod works normally on the Quanta (and other continuous weapons, for that matter) or is just a waste of a mod slot?

7 answers to this question

Continuous fire weapons will get a DPS boost from firerate mods, although it will, obviously, have an impact on the ammo efficiency of the weapon.

The Quanta already has ludicrous efficiency on primary fire so don't worry about running out of ammo. Although, increasing firerate won't do much for its secondary fire.

Continuous fire weapons will get a DPS boost from firerate mods, although it will, obviously, have an impact on the ammo efficiency of the weapon.

The Quanta already has ludicrous efficiency on primary fire so don't worry about running out of ammo. Although, increasing firerate won't do much for its secondary fire.

i dont think u should focus on the primary fire on the quanta at all 

But for beam weapons does increasing the fire rate also increase the proc rate?

Since there are technically more "bullets" coming out of the weapon, yes, it should. At least, in the same way that increasing the firerate on any other weapon increases the likelihood of a proc occurring in a certain time frame.

Edited by Cyborger1