Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd Dream About The Origin Of The Orokin

Lactamid

Just had a dream where the Orokin were mindcontrolled "humans" - the perfect guards, maximum security -

The sentients were the humans, the ones that felt - those who didn't want to be taken over by the neural sentries.

Maybe that would explain the "corrupt" status?

The infestation was a virus created by a company to turn the sentients into "mindless zombies" - pretty much the same as the ones controlled by the neural sentries.

Somewhere it all went wrong and the Corpus are some left over decendants of the money-obsessed Orokin (gold people). The Grineer possibly being humans cultivated in some other project for "guarding" the Orokins treasures, or simply their massproduced soldiers, left leaderless and becomming self governed?

Maybe the neural sentries were Ai - "living computers" - the nanocyte plauge their trancendance into the biological world. Making stronger humans.

Now that is a lot to read into a dream, but somewhere it made sence.

I'll edit this later for clarity, just woke up :)

Edit - A somewhat "deep" thought is that the computers we humans used became selfaware and turned against us, but as they had been used so much for our "money" they too were corrupted by it. Then they used us too guard it.
After the war maybe their memory was lost?

The Corpus, unknowingly are those AI - the love for credits, prolonged life along with robotbuilding and love for technology are left overs from their ancestors. They are "second gen" cyborgs/androids - hence the "greedy milk" (Bishop in alien "bleeding" white stuff).

Oh well XD off to work.

Edited by Lactamid

Did u srsly dreamt of all that? But yea it somehow makes sense imo.

Pretty much. Quite a lot was in the dream, the rest was my "just awoken brain" trying to sort everything out.

snip

Well. the build up for this was (in my dream) "me" but someone that didn't look anything like me going into some laser-scar-removal surgery for something that looked like scratches on his throat.

2 out of three scratches removed the laser got to the third when the scar moved, not a scar at all but a ripple - being pushed out by something on the inside. That I of course then pulled out- Think of that thing Neo had in his bellybutton and what facehagger plant.

After that I was in my room "waking up" (still dreaming) and a "cord" tried to get in through the window. That cord thing was alive and tried to reclaim me to that mindcontrolled state "you can be who you want to be, you can become anything".

Then it switched to that thing about the Orokin - "the perfect guard - maximum security".

ps: watched World War Z right before bed :D