Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You In Possession Of This Kubrow?

AVEOX

KmFBvPr.jpg

I'm trying to trace where it went. I want to buy it after you use it.

Willing to drop huge amount of platinum to acquire it + pay for all rush (incubation / stasis / imprint rush).

P.S. if you are o0Ragnarock0o or one of his alt accounts, then forget it.

Edited by AVEOX

Wow that's a nice Kubrow.

Also who is o0Ragnarock0o and why wouldn't you want to buy from them?

I just don't trust that trader. Aside from alt accounts up-bidding his auction threads,

I've been dragged to this criss-cross of confusing mess over who has this dog months ago.

Conflicting statements from fenianblood, and him and some other alt accounts claiming they have the dog.

I eventually just gave it a rest.

I'm hoping it finally got out of his hands and is in circulation from decent traders.

I just don't trust that trader. Aside from alt accounts up-bidding his auction threads,

I've been dragged to this criss-cross of confusing mess over who has this dog months ago.

Conflicting statements from fenianblood, and him and some other alt accounts claiming they have the dog.

I eventually just gave it a rest.

I'm hoping it finally got out of his hands and is in circulation from decent traders.

Ah okay, I'm going to have to keep that in mind. Thanks for informing me. I too would like to know who has these imprints, mostly for future reference. 

Ah okay, I'm going to have to keep that in mind. Thanks for informing me. I too would like to know who has these imprints, mostly for future reference. 

Np. Dude. I'm just naturally paranoid so I always investigate stuff and when I find something suspicious, I'm out of it.