Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sentinel Accessory Pack

_Rue_

I hope they don't give these out in ? alerts. Some things need to remain paid for as these are purely cosmetic they are a good candidate for that.

Unlike the helmets or weapon skins that alter stats in minor ways, they have no affect on game play.

Ooh I agree, plat only. I think part of what you're partying for is exclusivity. I have a dragon instead of a wyrm now and I do not want everyone else to have one too... Well unless they pay for it. :-)

I too, think this would be a good idea to keep them plat only. Why? Because then we can get the rest (that matters -- actually affecting stats) without plat i.e. real $$.

Speaking of the accessory pack, anyone know how long this bundle will be on sale for?

True, but I have a feeling these will end up in alerts as well, since weapon skins already have.

The weapon skins that have been in an alert before (as far as I know) are skins that change stats, so rightfully so. If it's purely cosmetic, then I'm OK with purely plat as well.

Plus its the little cheap accessory packs that really get people in the end.  Its like the avatar items on Xbox Live, 80 points is like a buck and one here and one there and another over here will start to pile up after a while and you never real realize how much you've spent.  Part of the same philosphy of why things end in 99 cents, 4.99 looks like a great bargin when compared to 5.00 even if its only a penny because the mind's eye sees 4 vs 5 and not the 99 vs 00.  I think since I've the plat, might as well make my little buddy a little more sweet looking.

The weapon skins that have been in an alert before (as far as I know) are skins that change stats, so rightfully so. If it's purely cosmetic, then I'm OK with purely plat as well.

The Scindo and Dual Zoren skins don't change stats. So there is already a precedent, sadly.

Its really easy to tell if its plat only - go to the market and see if there's a credit price listed alongside the plat.

That's no indication. All of the extra helmet and weapon skins can only be bought with platinum on the market.