Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Idle Animations - Please Respond De

I hope I am posting this in the right place. Up until the Cryptic Front update (on the PS4 at least) we were able to view weapon specific idle animations both in-mission, as well as in the arsenal. By this I mean things like Loki spinning akimbo pistols or juggling knives, Ember stretching with akimbo pistols, Valkyre crouching with a drawn bow, Mag levitating throwing weapons. Since the Cryptic Front update for the PS4 (at least that is when I noticed it) these animations no longer occur in the arsenal, though they are still in mission. Why were they removed from the arsenal? I loved seeing my suits actually move and react while I spent hours working on colors or just hung out in my ship. I know it is a relatively small issue, but it made them seem more individualized and alive, and I won't apologize for enjoying it or getting used to it. I was a huge fan of them. Please bring them back!

Well it is really annoying trying to customise the colours when your frame decides it's time to start juggling the damn weapon. 

True... BUT remember it is always fun to see them juggle said weapons.

Alas, frost is kinda boring about his animations D: