Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Support Units/death Squads Are Placeholders?

ROSING

So it made sense to me when they said the Perrin Sequence will give you Moas to back you up. But New Loka, celebrating the human form before corruption, backing you up with infested ancients, who are so damn corrupted we don't even know what they use to be before?? That doesn't follow. Scorpions for the Red Veil seem to be a stretch too, even if you color them wraith style.

What I'm asking is this: are these units merely placeholders until uniquely designed units specific to those factions are designed? I mean, I think even creating like a Red Veil soldier who essentially acted like an Elite Lancer would do, but to me it disrupts the lore if you simply take the same enemies you've encountered up to now and have them buddy up with you.

So it made sense to me when they said the Perrin Sequence will give you Moas to back you up. But New Loka, celebrating the human form before corruption, backing you up with infested ancients, who are so damn corrupted we don't even know what they use to be before?? That doesn't follow. Scorpions for the Red Veil seem to be a stretch too, even if you color them wraith style.

What I'm asking is this: are these units merely placeholders until uniquely designed units specific to those factions are designed? I mean, I think even creating like a Red Veil soldier who essentially acted like an Elite Lancer would do, but to me it disrupts the lore if you simply take the same enemies you've encountered up to now and have them buddy up with you.

Yah, i think thats why they are syndicates and not factions, cause they are just background characters and story.

Warframe should have more factions, at least more 2 or 3 would make the warframe universe more populated and live.