Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost In Translation

colb0lt

I think warframe should really let you copy in game chat because it is impossible to talk with any player that speaks a different language that you don't know.

I just played a game and to talk with this Russian player, i had to type in to Google translate and copy&paste it in, but i could read anything he was writing as it was in Russian, and i couldn't understand a word he said apart from the little English he knew, we where both lost in translation completely

52hqbr.jpg

The whole problem would of been a lot easier to deal with if we could copy& paste from the chat so i could of put that in to the translate and to reply to him.

only in clan and alliance chat

it would be beneficial to be able copy and hyperlink to external browser from clan and alliance chat for information sharing purposes

and just be able to copy in squad 

but definitely not in region, recruiting or most importantly never in trade channel 

only in clan and alliance chat

it would be beneficial to be able copy and hyperlink to external browser from clan and alliance chat for information sharing purposes

and just be able to copy in squad 

but definitely not in region, recruiting or most importantly never in trade channel 

yeah not in region because god knows what could happen, but squads and clan ect would be good

Edited by colb0lt

Theres a simple solution if you have an android phone you can install the google translate app.

Then start the app and just load the photo/picture/screencap and the app will scan the picture for any detectable language and then translate the words in the picture. It takes about 1 second per line of text to get a translation. however the translation wont appear until its finished scanning the whole picture which normally takes between 3-8 seconds depending on how much there is to translate.

Edited by CarrotSalad

Theres a simple solution if you have an android phone you can install the google translate app.

Then start the app and just load the photo/picture/screencap and the app will scan the picture for any detectable language and then translate the words in the picture. It takes about 1 second per line of text to get a translation. however the translation wont appear until its finished scanning the whole picture which normally takes between 3-8 seconds depending on how much there is to translate.

yeah but im not going to go out and buy a phone but it is something that android users could do