The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

The infested, I can get that. Sun Tzu once said that "if you know your enemy, and know yourself, you need not fear the result of 100 battles". The Infested are, by far, our most pressing enemy. They're evolving nearly as fast as we can kill them off, and every time another ship is attacked and overcome, that is another several hundred soldiers added to their army. Every time a colony falls, that's another several thousand.

Besides, WE also have Infested held captive. In our bio-labs, remember?

As for the Grineer.....well, it really depends. The ones in the Steel Meridian seem to be okay, but the ones like Vor, Krill, and Vay Hek? Yank their toenails off with a pair of pliers, it's still about as morally ambiguous as Duck Hunt.

Ohhh, but if there were Corpus in there.... I'd get my Ember Prime, and a bag of marshmallows >=D

I think they don't study the infested.... they just use them to show off. To scare people.

And c'mon... How can't you feel sorry for that poor grineer?

I think this shouldn't be allowed in our hubs. I want to help him... but how? D:

I think they don't study the infested.... they just use them to show off. To scare people.

And c'mon... How can't you feel sorry for that poor grineer?

I think this shouldn't be allowed in our hubs. I want to help him... but how? D:

By convincing him to the Veil what he knows.

Then we'll just flat out kill him.

That's a quite odd comparison.

Let's not forget that we are talking about a bunch of sickos making some kind of torture ritual on neutral ground.

You say its a "torture ritual" I say its a "interrogation" - sadly we don't have the info to tell which one of us is right.

You say its a "torture ritual" I say its a "interrogation" - sadly we don't have the info to tell which one of us is right.

I agree... that's indeed sad. There's a load of details in the dojo  hubs I'd like to have more information about.

Like... why the hell is miss new loco flying... and how?

Edited by WEREsandrock

Actually it isn't neutral ground....I mean the hub public area might be, but the Red Veil room is theirs and theirs alone...and they're not carving Grineer Turkey in public places.

And there are no rules in war. If your enemy has a bigger gun,you either sabotage it,steal it,or get an even bigger gun....you don't keep using your slingshot and hope things get better...

Lets not forget that a certain faction is abhorrently opposed to the destruction of ANYTHING....but will eradicate you because you're not of like mind.

" We hate destruction....we seek only knowledge....You don't like me?....Die."-Suda

Every Syndicate has something you can look at and make snap judgements about...Just like they'll have people that DON'T see what their faction does wrong...It's the same ANYWHERE you support a group of people doing things....don't even need war for it.

I agree... that's indeed sad. There's a load of details in the dojo  hubs I'd like to have more information about.

Like... why the hell is miss new loco flying... and how?

When they're launched I bet we'll get an answer to that, at least.

And, although it's a minor detail, she's not even ABOVE the water. Her feet are still beneath it and she's bobbing up and down in it; there's a metaphor for the New Loka there, but I can't tell what it is.

Although, I personally think that she learned the style from the great Airbending Guru Laghima. You've probably never heard of him.

Regarding Suda, it is a gameplay mechanic. I don't think RV is bad because they send assassins, every syndicate does. Suda assassins are only part of the gameplay, not the story.

Think outside of the box.

I'm not big on "story gameplay segregation" - even for this. Suda sends assassins after you because she views your actions as a threat to her attempts to gather knowledge and the creation of new knowledge, so she deems you as an obstacle that must be eliminated - like wiping off the computer screen; those who oppose her are the dust on the computer screen.

I'm not big on "story gameplay segregation" - even for this. Suda sends assassins after you because she views your actions as a threat to her attempts to gather knowledge and the creation of new knowledge, so she deems you as an obstacle that must be eliminated - like wiping off the computer screen; those who oppose her are the dust on the computer screen.

But DE are currently doing just that.

I mean, they dont send squads of their own men/women to take us out. And the spectres sent bearly have any resemblence to the faction itself.

I'd expect a platoon to be 24 lightly armored foot soldiers carrying the guns of the syndicate. 6 of them being eximus "squad leaders".

Red veil would have people that would go invisible and teleport like Ash to engage you in melee

New Loka would likely have lots of Toxic based weaponry to bypass your sheilds

Perrin's crewmen would feature lots of electricity damage to kill your sheilds quick

Suda would send moa/ospreys geared towards doing radiation damage (its our main weakness when sheilds are down)

Arbiters would have a very adaptible loadout, favoring guns and medium range, and swords at close range.

meridian would be a more useful version of Squad Formation Everyone walk into Tennofire and Die Bravo, with closerange shotguns and lots of bleed procs

instead, we have infested spectres, eximus rollers. and flying ospreys that fall victim to the push of a 4.

But DE are currently doing just that.

I mean, they dont send squads of their own men/women to take us out. And the spectres sent bearly have any resemblence to the faction itself.

I'd expect a platoon to be 24 lightly armored foot soldiers carrying the guns of the syndicate. 6 of them being eximus "squad leaders".

Red veil would have people that would go invisible and teleport like Ash to engage you in melee

New Loka would likely have lots of Toxic based weaponry to bypass your sheilds

Perrin's crewmen would feature lots of electricity damage to kill your sheilds quick

Suda would send moa/ospreys geared towards doing radiation damage (its our main weakness when sheilds are down)

Arbiters would have a very adaptible loadout, favoring guns and medium range, and swords at close range.

meridian would be a more useful version of Squad Formation Everyone walk into Tennofire and Die Bravo, with closerange shotguns and lots of bleed procs

instead, we have infested spectres, eximus rollers. and flying ospreys that fall victim to the push of a 4.

I hold to the idea that these are placeholders.

Also I would like to point out that is simply your personal interpretation, and is not reflective of DE's ultimate vision (however accurate your reading into the Syndicates may be).

Edited by Morec0

I hold to the idea that these are placeholders.

Same, I have max Hatred with Red Veil, new Loka, and perrin.

I would like to think that they hate me enough to send something capable of killing me with their method of righting the origin system.

Sends more of a message, dont you think?

Same, I have max Hatred with Red Veil, new Loka, and perrin.

I would like to think that they hate me enough to send something capable of killing me with their method of righting the origin system.

Sends more of a message, dont you think?

Oh yeah, a squad of Red Veil Assassins would be MUCH more fitting. Given the lack of major changes to the current squads, I feel like they're somethign that'll be coming.