The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Snipers Can Find Their Niche In Warframe

Vorsches

I think increased headshot damage with a mechanic where a successful kill induces a stun lock or state of shock on adjacent enemies, allowing for consecutive headshots. To avoid facerolling (i.e. Stunlocking every enemy over and over), you could give it a cooldown or some limiting factor.

This allows a sniper to serve as a support option, providing brutal precision and crowd management when needed while keeping snipers in a niche.

Seriously, Vectis prime or Vulkar Wraith, 40% crit chance, 2.5 crit damage. DONE IT'S DONE! Don't ever need to touch snipers ever again.

And then we will have a set of oudated sniper rifles instead of making them better... unfortunately, history is in your side...

And then we will have a set of oudated sniper rifles instead of making them better... unfortunately, history is in your side...

Which is exactly why I'm suggesting it, cuz DE rather just release new stuff than fix old stuff. It takes them forever to do simple changes or buffs unless it's a massive issue.