Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Dragon Ball Z In Warframe

7.T.

Wouldn't be surprised if this has been done before (I have no idea) but I thought I'd share these:

Just for kicks, this is my Valkyr and Wyrm:VeUGnzA.jpgwJaJuop.jpg

And with me below is my brother under the WF alias Rogue.Samurai as Frieza. He colored his Kunai to look like energy beams when thrown and equipped a Power Throw Glaive with an energy color to match Frieza's "Death Saucer".fxk9Kww.jpg

Edited by 7.T.

I didn't realize that you were supposed to be Goku until I saw Frieza. 

Somehow, I feel that Loki Prime would've made a better Goku. Still cool though. 

Or maybe Loki with Swindle helmet. lol

Edited by Rexlars

I didn't realize that you were supposed to be Goku until I saw Frieza. 

Somehow, I feel that Loki Prime would've made a better Goku. Still cool though. 

Or maybe Loki with Swindle helmet. lol

Can Loki go Super Saiyan? lol :) I just thought Valkyr's ability fit. That and I just like Valkyr but I can see what you're saying with the Swindle Helmet

Edited by 7.T.

Can Loki go Super Saiyan? lol :) I just thought Valkyr's ability fit. That and I just like Valkyr but I can see what you're saying with the Swindle Helmet

Mmmm kinda, just go invis & have yellow energy color & red energy color for Kaioken. lol

Valk's Hysteria does work better for SS, though. 

Edited by Rexlars

Mmmm kinda, just go invis & have yellow energy color & red energy color for Kaioken. lol

That could work. Would be funny if you could color only the helmet and make it yellow. (Don't want that option, just saying lol)