Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Pvp Syndicate(S)

Alethkar

With the introduction of the new PvE Syndicates referenced in Devstream 39, I would like to propose DE add another Syndicate focused on rewarding the PvP player base.

I think this would be a nice addition to Warframe because there are currently no rewards strictly for PvP missions (IE You want those shiny Prime parts? Better get to the Void, son)

I think this syndicate should coincide with the Battle Pay system, not replace it.

As with the other syndicates, this PvP Syndicate would function the exact same way:

- As you complete DS conflicts, you earn reputation points with the PvP Syndicate to spend on rewards

As far as what rewards? I would not presume to tell DE what to include in their rewards, but I will include examples of what I would like to see -or- what I think could be a neat idea:

- Weapons (Personally, I would love a new greatsword!)

- Armor/Attachments

- Sigils

- Stalker Spectre Blueprint (We are, after all, Tenno killing Tenno...)

-  Unique Body Skins for each frame (Akin to Immortal skins etc. or Excalibur's Proto-frame Skin)

I would like to point out that this syndicate does not have the same proposed ebb and flow of the other syndicates regarding how they interact with one another IE- working for one syndicate could lower your rep with an opposing syndicate. To that I say:

1. Reward players for PvP, don't punish them

-or-

2. Add an opposing PvP Syndicate. The Lotus can champion one PvP Syndicate while the Stalker lords over the other opposing syndicate, with different rewards for each Syndicate.

This is my humble idea and opinion, and I hope both the community and DE will run with a variation of this, or simply the idea of players that want to PvP earning rewards while PvP'ing.

TLDR: Add 1 or 2 opposing syndicates that reward playing PvP matches by grinding rep and then using that rep to purchase said rewards

Alethkar

EDIT: Cleaned up, changed title to better reflect thread, and added more detail

Original Post:

First,

I apologize for being abrupt, I'm posting on the run from my phone.

Simple idea: Can we implement a PvP Syndicate to reward players for participating in DS or conclave pvp? From the descriptions of syndicates in the most recent devstream, I think it could/would be a great addition for pvp Tenno looking for a reward without affecting current battle pay.

Discuss?

Edited by Alethkar

Wait, I'm kinda having a hard time understanding what you are suggesting. Also conclave has no reward sadly.

lol Reread it and now I sorta understand. I would love rewards for playing PvP. What type of rewards are you proposing however? Credits, mods, forma, keys, ect?

Edited by Rakshal

Something that would be mildly nice would be to get a few basic cosmetics. Either a Sydana that "levels" up with PvP wins (for example, a red scarf-ish sydana that gets gold stripes at 10-25-50-100 100% completion DS games), or some sort of more battle scarred/worn skins such as armour or weapons for those Tenno who like to lock horns repeatedly.

Or, perhaps the Tenno who share a Syndicate with the clan (if clans get Syndicate allifiation) they are working for in DS, they get a small credit bonus, or gain affinity faster in the matches.