Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Recommendations Please Read Them!

Black-moor

Hi DE!! i really hope you read this or any developer would, i really really want them to read this, with atleast 1 of them that gets this message im happy, (sorry for my english it's not my native languaje), first off i enjoy your game and i really think it's a keeper :) i was wandering around from game to game until i found out warframe, at first i was skeptical but the most i played the most i enjoyed and i was soo happy and addicted to it haha until i got endgame..

OKAY well it´s not that you dont have any endgame it is that you need to get better ways to add dificulty to the game!!! i mean its okay you released T4 and everything, but! that's not actually dificulty to the game (in some way it is) but it just make it unfair, i mean its okay its kinda hard and everything and there are combos with warframes and weapons that breaks this a bit, nevertheless you could add instead of steroid MONSTAS like a lvl 70 heavy gunner more enemies, enemies that doesn´t just pew pew very hard, like they are a really pain  in the @$$, for example this infected osprey that releases venenous clouds THAT'S difficulty not some steroid already known enemies, i mean like a grinneer that throws you a net and traps you and you have to shoot like 2 pilars of energy to release yourself from it, stuff like that where the player has to make quick choices.

i believe that makes it more fun! rather than just UNFAIR!!!, second the weapons. It's okay to buff the damage, but if you really want to make the weapons better for a game so fast like this cof cof snipers cof cof, you can´t just add more damage to them you dont need more DPS you need more KILLs per seccond, what i mean is for you to be creative!!! reduce the cool down on the Lanka so it has an advantage to a Bow because honestly i would rather get a Bow and do the job  than get a Lanka that doesn't excel at that.

3rd PVP, yeah you might say we already added pvp!! but you haven't considered as most seen in games the pvp its not the damn PvE, right now in warframe you get to a pvp match and what do you see? loki and valkyr fest, WHY?! because this wombo combo isnt balanced for pvp.

What i mean you need to balance weapon and warframes for the pvp, not just throw them to kill themselves its not fun AT ALL to get 1 shot every time by any weapon, reduce the damage in the pvp arena! or something like that, be creative block certain abilities or make them behave a little different like reduing the invisibilty time on Loki and making the players see a little shade so it can be actually competitive and diverse!

Add more AI intelligence! returning to the PVE aspects, make the enemies go harder with more intelligent behavior rather than brainless muscle, its not fun to get 1 shot and i don't believe its hard, i would like to see normal enemies tricking you to a trap, or covering properyly and YES i know its hard to implement that im a programmer myself and i know it ain't easy, you have to Code a LOT to make this things be a reality but! if you want to fix this "lack of endgame content" that i read in 1 of your messages.

You have to be more creative generally, and i actually love what you are doing with the player hubs, archwings, Syndicates and all that stuffs i can´t wait to  see that but i also would love to have something else to do after i unlock everything in the game!! which are the most succesfull games ? the ones that gives theyre players something to do!!! look at Starcraft 1 it had a map editor!  i played countless quantity of maps in there! World of warcraft etc!!! (im not comparing im just giving an example), i really like your game and i would like to keep playing it a loooong time! and i REALLY want that atleast 1 developer reads this! my best wishes DE! keep it up :) thanks for your time.

Edited by Black-moor

I agree Black-moor, but I have to point out that all of your points have been discussed over and over. By the way, welcome to the forums.

It's been quite a while now that we have been discussing the issues of endgame, enemy scaling as only source of difficulty, some kind of replay value and so on. Do a quick search for "endgame" on the forums and you'll be swamped.

a lil rambly, would have been nice to have more than just 2 big paragraphs, but still, not bad for a 1st post

next time use more carriage return breaks [the enter key] to split different ideas up if you arent going to use a lot of punctuation (kinda like im doing)

+1 OP overall tho, if only more ppl's 1st posts were this positive and constructive =P

good ideas all throughout, and kudos on yer use of english =] [certainly better than my spanish]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

a lil rambly, would have been nice to have more than just 2 big paragraphs, but still, not bad for a 1st post

next time use more carriage return breaks [the enter key] to split different ideas up if you arent going to use a lot of punctuation (kinda like im doing)

+1 OP overall tho, if only more ppl's 1st posts were this positive and constructive =P

good ideas all throughout, and kudos on yer use of english =] [certainly better than my spanish]

Thanks! fixed it a bit :)