Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I Miss Any Orokin Reactor Reward?

OHyeahWF

Question

10 answers to this question

After any amount of time in Warframe you learn that, in the local grammar, "potato" is most often preceded by "missed".

Good point. I hate the timing for when reactors show up(I could care less about catalysts since I have one on every weapon I use regularly already). The last one showed up right before I left for school and I decided I would rather be late for school than miss the thing again considering most of them show up when I'm asleep or at school.

Edited by Iceski13

Good point. I hate the timing for when reactors show up(I could care less about catalysts since I have one on every weapon I use regularly already). The last one showed up right before I left for school and I decided I would rather be late for school than miss the thing again considering most of them show up when I'm asleep or at school.

Last reactor alert happened like this: I had just pulled an all-nighter to finish a college project so I hadn't slept in over 30 hours. I decided to take a quick 2-3 hour nap after lunch to regain some measure of mental acuity... and the reactor popped up right in the middle of it.

you can't get them all.   They pop up at random around the clock, there was one 2 days ago roughly?  It had a 1 hour window ... either you are able to get online or you are not for those sorts of alerts. 

/shrug you get some, you miss some.  There will be more soon.