Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk About Stalker

SandwitchPrime

ever since the stalker arrived, he has been the biggest pain in the @$$ for both new players and old players

New players: impossible to fight with out high level players by side, but often targeted.

im sure you've been through this before, you tried to unlock all the levels on the planets, and then the screen starts to flicker, you wonder if this is your monitor's problem, and then you hear whisper, the next thing you know you are clicking on that revive button, there's no counter play, no chance to even fight back, and this is usually shut off the player's interest. If this is not as bad as it is, the new players are the most common targets because of their low conclave rating (not sure if this actually matters plz test)

solution:  give the stalker better chance to target players with higher conclave rating. the stalker should not be able to target players with mastery rank below 3, and honestly, despel just make any struggle against the stalker even more pointless(for the new players at least) change it to PvP version's radial disarm.

Old players: really really low chance of dropping anything with any use at all

ok, so here's the stalker's drop table

Serration 
Heavy Impact 
Molten Impact 
Energy Channel 
Intensify 
Blind Justice

Dread Blueprint
Despair Blueprint
Hate Blueprint
Argon Crystal
Orokin Cell

compared to the drops of G3

Barrel Diffusion
Hell's Chamber
Natural Talent
Split Chamber

Brakk Blueprint (Vem Tabook)

Brakk Barrel (Shik Tal)
Brakk Receiver (Leekter)
Neurodes

and the harvester

Detron Blueprint
Detron Barrel
Detron Receiver
Orokin Cell

the stalker's drop table is pathetic, out of the 11 things he drops, 6 of which is almost useless. players that have not yet acquired mods like serration and molten impact will likely stand no chance against a stalker at all, leaving only one mod useful, and because his drop table is larger than all other hidden bosses, that makes his weapons the hardest ones to get, he should be dropping something rare every time we defeat him since he's also the hardest boss to fight.

Edited by Tol853147920

He is also an elusive b@$t@rd when you want to find him, but 2 weeks after you've stopped farming him and you're leveling your rank 5 Ash, Soma and D Nikana, he shows up, stunlocks you and one shots you. If you try using a defensive spell, it disappears and he stuns you again. Really annoying. 

Edited by Glowing1011

stalker shows up to kill me reasonably regularly... only kills me every now and then

and when you been playign for a while its actualy 0/11 drops that are usefull same as the g3 and harvy

be prepared he dose seem to enjoy slapping you when you try level things

New players: impossible to fight with out high level players by side, but often targeted.

the new players are the most common targets because of their low conclave rating (not sure if this actually matters plz test)

solution:  give the stalker better chance to target players with higher conclave rating. the stalker should not be able to target players with mastery rank below 3

first of all visist the warframe wiki... but since you are apparently too lazy to do so

stalker only attacks ppl with a warframe that is rank 5+ and his lvl is based on the planet you are on... so if you are a boosted player the stalker will kick your &#! for sure... if you play the planets that meant for your lvl it will be a challenge but not impossible

and conclave has NOTHING to do with stalker... so plz stop whining... BB out!

stalker shows up to kill me reasonably regularly... only kills me every now and then

and when you been playign for a while its actualy 0/11 drops that are usefull same as the g3 and harvy

be prepared he dose seem to enjoy slapping you when you try level things

well ill have to disagree here, dread is one of the best weapon in game, and so is despair, hate is also quite good, and blind justice is the best nikana stance so far. AND YOU ALWAYS NEED OROKIN CELLS!

first of all visist the warframe wiki... but since you are apparently too lazy to do so

stalker only attacks ppl with a warframe that is rank 5+ and his lvl is based on the planet you are on... so if you are a boosted player the stalker will kick your @$$ for sure... if you play the planets that meant for your lvl it will be a challenge but not impossible

and conclave has NOTHING to do with stalker... so plz stop whining... BB out!

plz. level 5 is not even enough to put on a max redirection, and that is considering the newplayer even had one, and even with it, it's hardly worth a try since only a few weapons with good mods can kill a stalker, all of which unlikely to be obtained at rank 1-3 . the level of the stalker is 15+level of map or your weapon rank, so if you are on a lv 15 map(the minimum level for him to spawn) you are already fighting a level 30 stalker. so impossible? quite.

if conclave dont matter then i have no idea why he targets weaker players.

The conclave kinda matters, Stalker seems to target those with lower conclaves. I guess it's appropriate to ambush you when you're vulnerable right?

Last time I was leveling up my unpotatoed Dark Sword for mastery fodder, he showed up. Lucky that I can still kill him because I used Crimson Dervish that time.

Another time wasn't so lucky. Again, mastery fodder reasons and he showed up. What's frustrating was that he showed up RIGHT when my stamina depleted. Talking about perfect ambush.. :/

The conclave kinda matters, Stalker seems to target those with lower conclaves. I guess it's appropriate to ambush you when you're vulnerable right?

Last time I was leveling up my unpotatoed Dark Sword for mastery fodder, he showed up. Lucky that I can still kill him because I used Crimson Dervish that time.

Another time wasn't so lucky. Again, mastery fodder reasons and he showed up. What's frustrating was that he showed up RIGHT when my stamina depleted. Talking about perfect ambush.. :/

my last one appeared just after my valkyr's ult ended, and i ran out of energy, so no more puching the kneeling guy to death thing

Talking about the chances of appearing actually I want an increase of spawn chance + chance stacking per death mark acquired, actually the chances are really really low and low ranks players get him every 3 sec while people like me trying to farm him have to wait 3 days of farm before he's gonna appear on a random mission while you're re-levelling your Forma'd Warframe(still get his &#! kicked), dropping nothing more than Molten Impact.

Really. Molten Impact. And nothing more. Just GG DE and GG to the Stalker what can I say if not this.

It's a bit annoying how he consistently only shows up when I'm ranking up low low level stuff.

Last time I was lucky I had a lv22 Nukor, because my Glaxion, Sheev and Nyx prime were not even rank 5.

Just make him go after you when you are "ready", otherwise he's a walking abort button that only serves to frustrate players. I don't care if it makes sense that he goes after weak Tenno, it's not good for a game.