Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Weapons Do You Like The Most?

Natsupoi

Well, personally I'm in love with the Paris (although most will certainly disagree). Upgraded right, it can one-shot even high-level mobs and do massive damage per hit to bosses.

Most people will tell you to use something like a Hek, Gorgon, or Boltor though.

"Best"? 

Why not go with the weapon you LIKE? 

Primary - Strun

Cause shotties are freaking badass!

Secondary - Lex

Cause you feel like a boss firing a small midget version of a gun that insta-gibs enemies.

Melee - Gram

Cause between an axe and a laser sword, I rather be a JEDI!

"Best"? 

Why not go with the weapon you LIKE? 

Primary - Strun

Cause shotties are freaking badass!

Secondary - Lex

Cause you feel like a boss firing a small midget version of a gun that insta-gibs enemies.

Melee - Gram

Cause between an axe and a laser sword, I rather be a JEDI!

Right, i'll edit that

Edited by Dispenzor

Dual Heat Swords, Aklato and Strun. 

I love one-shotting high level mobs with my Freeze Strun :3

The Aklato's are basically semi-auto fast firing high damage dual wielding pistols. Bosses beg for mercy when I rain the terror of this gun upon them. >:]

My DHS uses all elemental mods that exist (except the fire one, of course) and I can solo many missions with only a few Strun/Aklato shots and DHS the rest of the time.

From Best to Worst this is my list of personal favorites. If it isn't on my list it isn't worth my time and probably not worth yours either.

Rifle Slot

Hek

Strun

Gorgon

Paris

Snipetron

Branton

Burston

Pistol Slot

Akbolto

Lex

Kraken

Bronco

Sicarus

Aklato

Melee Slot

Gram

Dual Zoren

Dual Ether

Scindo

Fragor

Amphis

Dual Skana

Fang (Only on Grineer Missions)

Edited by BakaGamer

I have my single Viper with L O T S of  Fire and Electricity Damage as well as the 100% Damage Modifer. I love it!!! Especially vs. Corpus. 

Also LOVE the Skana. Forget all that noise about the Cronos. Old school with mods are the best. 100% Damage. 100% Fire Damage. 100% Charge Speed. All mean love to me Skana.

Looking forward to maybe a Gorgan+ when the gam comes out.

Why does everyone hates the latron?

I've got Latron, Lato vandal, and gram, everything potato'ed.

But sometimes i use the Gorgon and the twin Vipers, just for fun.

Because all a Latron is is a giant overpriced Lex. Lex out does a Latron. It may have 6 bullets but that's all you'll need. So replace the Latron with something else like a Hex. Now since the new patch the accurcy has been downgraded lowering it's far range ability making it only short and mid but short range is bad making this further useless. I should remove this weapon from my liked weapons list... it's fallen off the wagon.

Edited by BakaGamer