The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Immensely Long Loading Times/fps Instability.

Ven_Tira

After having patched Warframe has been having issues loading into the game. It takes  about 5-10 minutes of white screens and "Warframe has stopped responding" before the actual loading screen comes up, and then that takes another 5 minutes.

Same issue applies to loading into a mission, just without the white screen and unresponsiveness.

Same here, i can't join any mission even solo mode Q.Q

* I think i found a temporary fix, just disable Direct X 10 in launcher options *

I also went and unparked my CPU, and that seemed to help greatly. Although I did just get stuck looking at someone' profile in game, and crashed lol.

And Direct X 10 was already disabled, too :x

Edited by Talithan

Same issue here : 

- Loading screen (where you see the ship in hyperspace) is 15/30 secs longer than before U15.

- In game FPS seems unstable, with actual freezing and frame skip. 

- Black screen issue while loading

- Tested in both solo and multiplayer mission.

Rig: Core duo E8400 @3,6ghz / radeon 4850 512mo / 4go DDR2 ram / Win7 @64bits last service pack. Last official ati drivers. 

I got "be sure that the port 4500 are open" message the first time i entered the game. 

Same problem, long loading times when loading missions after update 15. I used to have problems with the fps, even in the Liset, now with the hotfixes, the fps problem is partially fixed for me, but still the loading times is too long.

Edited by tseng_

As I remember back then this is not the first time this happened, I believe around 6.9 update or so the same problem happened, I'm not quite sure when DE is going to fix this but hopefully they would, It would be nice to try the new Archwing.