Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Great, Missing Urgent High Voltage

ePilgrim

The Opticor is a REALLY fun weapon, especially on my new "Boss Killer Support" Trinity whose weapons need to have elements of the crowd control she lacks but still be excellent in strength (I can use it to suspend them and even though their HP rises enormously I can almost always one hit them with it fully charged). It's a cool new play style that I'm really enjoying. Love having these laser cannon power house weapons. However I think they are some issues that aren't "player friendly".

The Opticor is meant to lack feel "sluggish", even on the Tenno. The animation that interrupts you from charging (the wind up thingy in the middle of it) that happens right after you shoot is really irritating to deal with. I'm hoping at the very least reloading makes this animation wind up faster so that there is less *pointless clinging* as you're trying to start charging ASAP so that it's much more reactive. Another element of this new weapon is the mods. I looooove the mods you can throw onto this weapon. I'm trying to give it high status chance with Blast + Electricity so that it's "impact AoE" occasionally gets the extra "crit storm" or AoE knockdown for crowd control while retaining its strength. The only thing I'm missing is this EVENT EXCLUSIVE MOD which can have an enormous impact on this weapon. 

Please open sections of "the vault" soon.

EDIT: Would really love to see additional mods on the lines of borderlands-ish stuff that you've recently added, such as: Large amount of reload speed 

Edited by ePilgrim

Ah ok to the Opticore is basically a single BEAM that rekseverythingitcomesincontactwith Lanka? good to know.

(means i may be putting four forma in to it)

actually it's single beam that rekseverythingitcomesincontactwithandproduceaninvisibleaoeexplosionthatreksthosearoundthepointofexplosion