Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Improve The Business Model.

Dessfar

I didn't mean warframes and guns.  Just all the platinum exclusive stuff.

Platinum exclusive stuff can still be gotten without spending a time...you are just too lazy to work for it and want it handed to you.

That only makes you sound very "entitled". You can literally make hundreds to thousands of platinum whenever new Access packs are released...because guess what: Rich people are going to continue spending their platinum in trades.

Guess what I've played hundreds of hours of other games that cost me 40 london coins so its not entitled at all to expect to not have to pay hundreds of london coins for a lesser experience.

Stop playing Warframe, then. You can get better value elsewhere. Steam is chalked full of games for < $10 that can fill your time for the rest of your natural life.

Guess what I've played hundreds of hours of other games that cost me 40 london coins so its not entitled at all to expect to not have to pay hundreds of london coins for a lesser experience.

Also i have NOT played that much considering how long I've had it. About 140 hours.

60:140 = 0.42 per hour of gameplay.

Also yea...you've only played 140 hours in 21 months...so you're not all that hardcore about the game...so why are you even bothered.

If you dont play a lot, anyway...then why is waiting 3 days so bad? After all you only play an average of 0.00912741876 hours a day.

Im pretty sure you can survive waiting 3 days for your new frame. 

I'm sorry you're unable to understand the analogy. I will try to describe it better: Nobody buys everything. The game is designed to be a plethora of choices so that you can buy only the things you want.

$5 is 170 plat if you wait for a coupon. 170 plat is 10 additional weapon slots and 5 additional warframe slots with a little left over. Once you have those, you can experience everything this game has to offer without restriction.

Well in most other game i do by everything so...

60:140 = 0.42 per hour of gameplay.

Also yea...you've only played 140 hours in 21 months...so you're not all that hardcore about the game...so why are you even bothered.

If you dont play a lot, anyway...then why is waiting 3 days so bad? After all you only play an average of 0.00912741876 hours a day.

Im pretty sure you can survive waiting 3 days for your new frame. 

All the maths is pointless and not relevant.

I shouldn't have to 'survive' a game.

Well it should fit any game.  Do you really think warframe is worth 5x more than the last of us, battlefield or any other AAA game?

Well think of it this way. Take these "AAA" games you speak of, then add DLC's to them. This game came out of closed beta on update 7 and is now on 15. If this was a AAA game then you could expect the base game to be around $100 (Doing this in my currency: New Zealand Dollars), plus around $15 - $20 per update as DLC, then $3-$7 per skin as a microtransaction. And you're saying the current pay model is bad why?