Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Assign Power Use To A Controller Button

Ralsk

Question

Ok so I just went through a few levels after fixing my controller bindings after this recent update and for some reason now I can't set my Activate Power to any button.  It just gives me the not-an-option noise so with that I have no way to activate my powers now with my controller.  Anyone else having this or have a solution?  I already tried resetting the controller bindings to defaults and after resetting it to defaults there was still nothing assigned to the Activate Powers button.

6 answers to this question

Extremely because how does that make any sense whatsoever?!? The whole point of giving us the option to customize keybindings and controllers is to let us set them to whatever we want.  Why would customizing controls not be an option?  And I'd love to hear this new system because all it has at the moment is me being able to choose my current power (using the D pad) but not able to activate any of them.  Fantastic.  Thanks for the response though.  Also I have no idea why I couldn't post this under bugs but it says I'm not allowed to create a thread there.

Edited by Ralsk

Yeah well i also having problems with this and because of this the keys for the powers dont work, granted i can assign the D-pad to previous power and next power, but i cant assign a key to Activate power, so its no good, i have to use my computer mouse button to activate it.  Whats up with this, PLEASE FIX THIS!  this is nuts

Thank you

PS.  I cant even play this!  Game is useless to me.

Im having same problem but no matter what mapping i put .. it resets the sec i leave the screen back to whatever clunky system it has with button saying N/A! WHY!? WHY F up something that worked so well for us controller users!?