The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Tests....

Xylia

So I just got enough to try to take the test for Rank 2.

The game says something about having to re-qualify or something.

It doesn't actually say what your test actually IS, nor does it tell you that if you fail, you have to wait 24 freaking hours before you can try again.

I mean, seriously?

I go in there, and it starts out with my rifle equipped. I take ONE shot (not even hitting an enemy with it) before I realize the game is not smart enough to equip the pistol, you know, the weapon I am supposed to use exclusively for the test.

I kill the guys with the pistol and I get treated to giant "MISSION FAILED" screen and now I have to wait 24 hours.

Nice.

How about a little warning and/or lock all weapons out except the one I'm supposed to use for the test (like it does in the tutorial)?

So Now basically I have to wait a full day (not past midnight, not 8pm next day, a whole day) before I can even think about trying again.

Lame.

1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_su

Stand in the line please. You are the 242th to open a thread about this.

Meanwhile: The system works perfectly cause it forces you to use your damn head. After the first 24 hours they were denied the test, most of my friends suddenly became able to complete the rest of them without fail cause they actually switched their brains on.

If you cant be bothered to shoot enemies in the head instead of the foot, then you have no right to complain.

You fail. In more than just one way.

Doesn't the first test go out of its way to tell you to use pistols. Yeah, I was expecting it to remove all of my weapons as well, and I had to catch myself so many times to not swing my sword when I got up close, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.

The cooldown also seems like it's intended to make certain you don't take the tests lightly, though it does feel like 12 hours would suffice for making that message clear.