Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag 3 Didnt Spawn.

CarrotSalad

Events leading up to the issue.

Just doing the invasion on Mercury Elion. At the start entered the mission and immediately 3(1 heavy) grineer units triggered the alarm and locked the doors.

Killed the 3 normal grineer (1 of which was a heavy). Then went to the alarm to unlock the doors. While doing the puzzle i saw the lights flicker and i had incorrectly pressed the lock in the wrong order so i pressed escape. Had a walk around for 20 seconds to see if an assasin was going to spawn then went back to the unlock the doors.

Unlocked the door ran through it then i the lights flickered some more.

Lotus behaviour was telling me a visit of a grustrag 3. But at no stage in the whole mission did i actually get any message from the grustrag 3. Only the lotus communicated to me on the screen.

The grustrag 3 didnt appear anywhere and as soon as the lights stopped flickering lotus popped out told me they had been killed. which is weird i didnt kill anything after the lights started flickering. Ran through scanning the map and didnt see them or evidence of drops from them anywhere.

I lost the grustrag 3 deathmark.

Did you played with Limbo ? 

Just had the same issues here. 

Play with two friends. Nova, Limbo and Volt. 

Lights flickered, G3 incoming. We regroup and wait for them. Limbo goes to the Rift and the G3 died instantly. Didn't spawn at all and never told us anything. Only the Lotus conversation on the radio... Don't know if this is linked but that's the only thing we did while waiting for the G3.

Still got the Mark though...

The same thing happened to all my encounters with the G3 yesterday after update 15.0.3.

None of my team could see each others G3 mark in profile option but they obviously had it due to the quick spawns.

When they started spawning LOTUS would say we killed the G3 even though they did not appear.

We checked the whole map for drops and got nothing and one of the team lost their mark.

I hope DE fixes this soon.

Edited by SHIFTER71

We did a survival on Cassini saturn, same thing happened. I was kind of freeze-lagging at that time and loads of grineer fighting my teammates so i couldn't really see whats happening, What my teammates just said is that G3 is appearing, i was the only one that was marked for death but i didnt get any of the members to talk to me. after some seconds, Lotus popped out of her cave and suddenly said we took out the last member of the grustrag three. But we searched everywhere and there was no body.

I lost my mark aswell.