Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Should Not Use Warframe Hp, Energy And Armor Stats

Eric1738

The problem is, there zero reason not to use Mag/Zephyr/Rhino or anything that has high shields and/or Health, since abilities take no effect in archwing mode

So i might wanna see my Ember fly around in space, but in the end all i accomplish by doing that is gimp myself.

Yes, it does make sense in a way, but i think in this case it should be gameplay over logic^^

Oh, yes. I would LOVE if the frame attached to the Archwing had more impact on them...

for example:

caster frame: larger energy pool and improved abilities for the Archwing.

speedy frame: Increased acceleration, top speed and faster recovery from impacts and dodges, plus longer melee chain range.

tanky frame: Slower, but can charge through enemies and windows without getting bounced back and takes no damage from hitting objects.

Edited by ScorpDK

I think the fault is that the things which make each warframe special are not available in archwing, which are their skills. Loki is squishy, but it is compensated by the fact that his skills give him super survivability. We lose the skills and have a super squishy archwing with a little bit more energy only. 

What if DE started rolling out the frames skills gradually so that they are castable under archwing mode? 

How? Hold ability button to cast Warframe skill. Keep tap to cast Archwing skill. 

Roll abilities in gradually. First all Level 1 abilities, then all Level 2, etc. on updates. It's kinda inevitable that some abilities will have to be reworked, but they can be adapted as they have to be adapted to Archwing. 

If I could cast only Decoy on current Archwing missions, Loki would already be so much more viable.