Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quite Distraught

Kvzakau

Really let down by Limbo's kit. Way to difficult to use to warrant the effects. He's good at trolling and defense, that's literally all. Oh and his 3 doesn't work at all. It's and extra 150% damage done to enemy in the rift with him, and i have yet to see the damage spike. 

Overhaul, hes buggy, kind of useless, and need a major rework. If you're looking for a good late game frame, i'd pick up Loki, Mirage or Banshee. Any other warframe is better than Limbo at the moment. 

In conclusion this frame was the biggest let down since.... ever to be honest. I don't think any other frame has been this bad lol. Like it's a cool concept don't get me wrong. It's just useless.

Ok I guess giving my opinion on this frames gonna get me banned so...

Helpful Advice: Please for the love of your wallet and time, wait for DE to realize how useless the frame is. He needs a lot of fixes and buffs.

Edited by Kvzakau

Really let down by Limbo's kit. Way to difficult to use to warrant the effects. He's good at trolling and defense, that's literally all. Oh and his 3 doesn't work at all. It's and extra 150% damage done to enemy in the rift with him, and i have yet to see the damage spike. 

Overhaul, hes buggy, kind of useless, and need a major rework. But knowing stubborn DE (not saying any names) he'll probably come up with an excuse on why he's useful. If you're looking for a good late game frame, i'd pick up Loki, Mirage or Banshee. Any other warframe is better than Limbo at the moment. 

In conclusion this frame was the biggest let down since.... ever to be honest. I don't think any other frame has been this bad lol. Like it's a cool concept don't get me wrong. It's just useless.

I've seen people play him and from what I can tell he has cloth physics and a hat that alone must out way any short coming. I can't (but totally will) wait to get him.

I'm not sure this is going to be great for pug groups. But for clan/friend runs it could be really cool. It's early days anyway.

Honestly even with friends its pretty hard to work with

This frame is literally the most out there among the frames

It actually requires alot of knowledge to use efficiently

Ive been able to do well with rift walk alone but the moment i use his 1 or 4 i find myself dead

Takes time to really get the hang of i suppose

Honestly even with friends its pretty hard to work with

This frame is literally the most out there among the frames

It actually requires alot of knowledge to use efficiently

Ive been able to do well with rift walk alone but the moment i use his 1 or 4 i find myself dead

Takes time to really get the hang of i suppose

How do his abilties work in practice? I read the paper description, but in action, how are they?

Edited by Marthrym

How do his abilties work in practice? I read the paper description, but in action, how are they?

Terrible... totally reliant on energy, the 4 Cataclysm is hard to use, the enemy only takes damage when they enter or exits the globe, the globe shrinks with duration and the damage inflicted isn't even all that great.

His 1is nice except they vut the team off one way or another in most cases

His 3 is good as well. Damage boost sync with powers? YES

The big issue is # 2 clashing with 4 i think

Not entirely yet sure how to fix it except perhaps greatly increase (and i say this with only lvl 1 so far so im uncertain still) the range of his 4 greatly and allow his two to function as more of a team switch possibly

There are issues with that suggestion but for now i cant think of her else to go

Something about it should change to not get him killed when he enters void or get him killed when he exists or cut him off so much from battl