Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terminal Velocity

Zzaarreell

Question

8 answers to this question

We don't know yet, probably should wait a few days for us to nail down its drop point. I would think either from that new Kubrow Grineer or the new Corpus boss.

Or it could be mixed in with the rest of the pool of all the other mods on some random guy. Who knows.

We know one thing though.

You can get it threw Transmutation.

Good luck.

We don't know yet, probably should wait a few days for us to nail down its drop point. I would think either from that new Kubrow Grineer or the new Corpus boss.

If it was, it'd show up in the Codex as at least having a drop...

...as it stands, the Codex has no listed drop.

This either means that it drops from a nonentity (such as the heads of Lephantis - they exclusively drop 11th Storm and the Codex doesn't say so) or from a non-kill reward, such as Defenses or Interception or Survival. That or it's Shield Flux: Revengeance.

On a related note, I'm seeing a similar issue with Continuous Misery.

Edited by Samoth95

If it was, it'd show up in the Codex as at least having a drop...

...as it stands, the Codex has no listed drop.

This either means that it drops from a nonentity (such as the heads of Lephantis - they exclusively drop 11th Storm and the Codex doesn't say so) or from a non-kill reward, such as Defenses or Interception or Survival. That or it's Shield Flux: Revengeance.

On a related note, I'm seeing a similar issue with Continuous Misery.

I too thought it is a mission reward from somewhere.

If it's not listed as droppable in the Codex then, I'll just damn well say it:  That @(*()$ blows.  :/

The archwing rifle lightning mod doesn't have any enemies listed in the Codex either, and it dropped for me from something in the earth Interception mission. Are any ground units other than Leph. not listed in the codex?