Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception Mission In Limbo Theorem Quest Giving Mission Failed Result After Successful Completion

FrackingBiscuit

Played the Archwing Interception mission on Mars to collect Proof Fragments to complete the Limbo Theorem.  Was with two other players.  Collected 20 Proof Fragments as well as a number of Archwing mods.  

After completing the first round, myself and another player opted to extract.  Third player was unresponsive and did not make a selection.  When the time hit zero, I and the player who chose to extract got Mission Failed screens and were not given any mission rewards, including the Proof Fragments, prevent us from completing the Limbo Theorem and advancing in the quest.

On the Liset, I and the player who extracted were still in squad chat; the squad display at the top of the screen showed the third player was with us, but he was not visible in the chat tab.

Opened a support ticket with the above explanation.  Also, after supporting the ticket I remembered two other details.  First, I believe there was a host migration just before the mission started.  This happened a few other times I attempted the mission, but I never completed those instances.  Second, when we hit the end of the round and had to choose between extraction and continuing the fight, the offered reward was not visible.  This also happened on a few other Archwing Interception missions I had played earlier, but I didn't pay them much mind - figured there were just some kinks that needed to be worked out.  I'm wondering now if it might be related to the erroneous Mission Failed result.  

Also, when I closed the game after the finishing the mission and returning to the Liset, it seemed to close normally but Warframe said it had crashed and ran its crash report submission.  I think it did this once before I completed a different Archwing mission normally.  Don't know if that has anything to do with anything.

Would it help if I provided the names of the players I was with?

Check your inventory/foundry for the fragments. I've done the mars interception mission 3 times, failed them all, then found that I had enough fragments but was not told what to do with them. If you have 3(?) fragments you can craft something for the next step. (check foundry under "keys").

I know how the quest works, thanks.  I don't have the fragments.