The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping New Players (Free Of Charge)

Kennerbobber

I'm Mastery Rank 8 and I'm willing to help new players (ONLY ACCEPTING PLAYERS MASTERY RANK 3 AND UNDER) advance in the game, free of charge (However, tips are always appreciated). I'm willing to taxi new players to bosses for Warframe parts, taxi to planets you haven't unlocked yet, resource/credit farming, Void missions, etc. I can use Nekros (for looting purposes) or Trinity (for healing purposes). As for weapons, I don't really have supportive weapons unless Dread and Vectis counts.

If you would like me to help, please put the following information in the reply section of this thread:

-Your Mastery Rank

-Desired mission/purpose for being there (If Survival/Defense please put desired minutes/waves)

-If I should go Nekros or Trinity (I would include what weapon but I barely have weapons)

-(OPTIONAL) Fun facts about yourself, just cause I'm helping you doesn't mean we can't be friends :)

Edited by Kennerbobber

- Farming for Orberon and Saryn parts (need systems for both), and then farming for credit and the parts needed to build them

- Either one, entirely up to you

- I'm extremely laid back, but I do love to win, but this game is very fun so I don't rage if I lose or anything.. I'm almost always around to play as well :D

IGN: Yohkami

Edited by Yohkami

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm kind of new, here's the info

-mastery rank 2

-need help getting archwing archives and all that quest, also a good way to get new and better mods

-I'd say weapon warframe? I use Excalibur with high health and shield

-I'm in college and working too and use Warframe to relax and chill. Always looking for a squad better to play with more players than by yourself

I am in if you guys really want to help people out. Helping new players really helps the community XD. And for Yohkami, I am sorry to tell you that oberon only drop from the void or those elixus unit(orange leader unit) with no gurantee. There is no way we can help you except trade our spares to you.

Wow... I didn't know people charged for helping each other out on this game.... I should start charging......

Alright if anyone needs help Rank 13. Same name in game. If you need help just shoot me a PM in game and I'll help out (P.S. just a warning though I'm marked by almost every assassin and group so you may encounter some unhappy customers :p)

Hey...I am looking for help..

-Mastery Rank 3

-Need help in Oberon warframe and Loki prime warframe...need to unlock all the planets too...

-It is up to you...=)

-I'm just a new player in this game...nothing special just wanna play some fun game and knew some new friends around the world =)...

PS:Really why can't every player just like you....=(

Edited by fakeaaron