Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Sigils

faresamir7

I am still hyped about that DE.

I want to brag about my Mastery Rank in Mercury. Problem?

I saw them in the dev stream before U15 BUT haven't seen anyone talking about it for some reasons

What do you think?

it's actually a founder sigil that you saw, steve had a grand master sigil.

We're supposed to get them soon.

Or AT LEAST let me get a badge to display my rank, for right now all we have is a number in our user icon.

Isn't that enough? I mean, I personally couldn't care less about someones masteryrank and think about yourself, do you care about mine? 

I don't think it's really that important to show everyone which Masteryrank you are, in fact I think it would be better if the numbers disappear or get replaced by the icons, so people would stop judging others due to their time wasted played ranking up weapons

Why can't we just stop the bragging and start enjoying this beautiful game?

Well maybe it's just me..

Yeah. I'm sitting at MR9 because I really don't care for ranking up warframes/weapons that I'll never use. I'm content with my Excal Prime, Dakra Prime, Lato Prime (it's decent enough), Braton Prime, Wyrm Prime, and Prime Laser Rifle. I don't really care for playing with anything else. But having MR sigils just adds a bit more customization for those who want it. Doesn't hurt.

it's actually a founder sigil that you saw, steve had a grand master sigil.

We're supposed to get them soon.

The founder sigil you mean was the golden one on the ember, correct? He showed one before that, on the I rhino I believe.

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/apps/230410/fe31effbd81c79a85cea15a2701a0be749ea5b91.jpg

It's for the seeker rank.

I never said I was bragging about my rank, in fact I have never bragged about my rank, there's no point - I'm rank 10 and a buddy of mine is rank 6 and we've been equally playing regularly since closed beta so obviously rank is irrelevant.

Never the less I, personally, am proud of my rank and it'd be cool if I could display it, that's all I'm saying.