Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greeting From Xbox One

(XBOX)Pohlcat93 III

Hello my name is Pohlcat, or Pohl if you want to be brief.

anyway I've been a Tenno for about a month and a half (ever since warframe came out on the Xone) and im having a blast so far. valykr is my favorite so far because i like her "Up in yo face " play style. 

i don't get to play much since I'm a college student trying to keep his funding, but i get on when ever i have a chance

my only complaint so far is how tedious the trading system is (people keep trying to rip me off)

My question to you Tenno is what weapons do you recommend to a player who wants to be in the thick of the fray.

I don't use the amprex so I can't comment on that. Boltor I'm building but the boar prime is an auto shotgun with some pretty impressive stats. Its currently my main weapon on my Frost with a defense build. Boar prime with 2 forma is pretty nice :D

Edit: boltor is good but most weapons are situational.

Edited by (PS4)LK-GriM

The Boltor Prime is a damage BEAST, the Amprex is a Crit/Crowd control machine!  :-)  Overall your going to get more DPS out of the Boltor Prime, but honestly, i've found that any weapon can be "good" with the right amount of time/forma put into it. I say play with what you prefer!

Awesome to see/hear from newer players! :-)  Welcome to Warframe.