Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwings, Feedback And Suggestions

Grifka

First off a thank you to dev's for this huge expansion to the warframe universe. I know alot of players seem unhappy with the archwing update. Sorry to say I completely disagree.

Aside from the obvious bugs (such as getting stuck and crashing) there are a few things I think should be modified to make the archwing experience... better.

1. Mini-map -> the mini-map was good when we were running around on a flat surface... now that we are flying up down left right and center..... maybe a map which indicated height or depth would be better? or some sort of 3d spherical map?

2. Mods and pickups (credits, health, affinity, etc...) they are more than difficult to spot against a space backround flooded with stars, but when you add the flying around, dodging rocks and using flashy powers (especially no. 2) it really makes it near impossible to see something that could be interesting to pick up. Perhaps a new approach to the way mods look when they float around in space could be used? Or maybe some sort of auto target (similar to the red targets on enemies?) And yes i know people might just say "just open your eyes and look around" but i'd rather enjoy playing this awesome game than fly around the map at a snails pace straining my eyes to see something drop.

Feel free to add..

Yep, a spherical map ala Colony War would be nice. Probably one that meshes well with the aim reticule.

They also need a different type of "package" for the mods, something more noticeable and should have "natural" Loot Detector properties. If the Archwings can give an infinite resource that has made survival a thing, it should be able to give that too.

Also, Archwings need auras that can stack with frame auras.

Edited by TheLocalHentai