Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Complete My Dojo; Fails In The Middle Randomly Every Attempt!

DogManDan

So I have gone 3 days and 3 attempts to complete my test for level 7 and every time the test fails right in the middle of wave 2 for no reason. I take out all the corpus around me, then there is a waiting period for a couple second and then another set of corpus start to come out and immediately the mission fails. I have full health & shield, my Sentinel is healthy and I am in the middle of my circle so what is going on. This is getting annoying that I can't rank up.

So I have gone 3 days and 3 attempts to complete my test for level 7 and every time the test fails right in the middle of wave 2 for no reason. I take out all the corpus around me, then there is a waiting period for a couple second and then another set of corpus start to come out and immediately the mission fails. I have full health & shield, my Sentinel is healthy and I am in the middle of my circle so what is going on. This is getting annoying that I can't rank up.

Was it use a specific weapon?

The reason I ask is that a sentinal can fail a mission by using a weapon type not permitted in the test.

As far as I know, no test requires you to stay in the middle and all have a timelimit.

Maybe you should try running around and shooting things instead of waiting.

Doesn't seem like you have to stay on the middle circle.

Doesn't seem like you have to stay on the middle circle.

He should try to pay attention to the timer near the minimap.

Also he should remove his sentinal as those can mess up some tests, such as use only melee and it shoots someone and you fail.

First I generally run around killing never stay in the middle, next I can't do anything about the time if I have already killed all the enemies and am stuck in a waiting for more to spawn in, last I have not tried without the sentinal I will do that next, but can't see how that affects anything tbh. 

To be clear here I am going for level 7 so I have been through this before. Also I am using my fully  modded HEK as weapon choice does not matter either.

First I generally run around killing never stay in the middle, next I can't do anything about the time if I have already killed all the enemies and am stuck in a waiting for more to spawn in, last I have not tried without the sentinal I will do that next, but can't see how that affects anything tbh. 

To be clear here I am going for level 7 so I have been through this before. Also I am using my fully  modded HEK as weapon choice does not matter either.

The reason I brought up the sentinal point is is the mission "Rifle only" if so are you using wyrm or shade?

Shade uses a pistol and if it shoots during a rifle only match you'll lose because you broke the rules.

The same is true if Wyrm shoots during a pistol only match, because his weapon counts as a rifle.

Or if either shoots during a melee only match.

And you stated that you were remaining in the middle which is why I brought up the point of running around to check behind the pillars and such.

Edited by Tsukinoki