Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trolling Stalker Wtf?

Acino

Let me get this straight, I was just leveling my fresh lvl1 gram and suddenly stalker starts sending me messages (and later killed me ofc because lvl5 paris and lvl1 gram and solo). "I will revenge the death of Lech Kril". Wait a second, I have never played even a single Ceres mission and definitely never ever faced nor killed Kril.

So is stalker assassinating people without real reasons now? Wtf troll stalker.

Stalker doesn't care...running a defense...STALKER SENSE IS TINGLING...at a tough fight...STALKER SENSE IS TINGLING....confused and don't know what to do now that you maxed everything...STALKER SENSE IS TINGLING.

Better watch out, he will spite you.

Ah.

I still remember the time he killed me, then downed one of my team mates and then couldn't decide who he'd kill next.

I then used a revive, helped revive my fallen squad mate and then my squad and I kept attacking him until he eventually fled.

Interesting times.

I'm just glad it happened in between waves of a defense mission so it was only him we had to deal with.

Edit: Well he has now also accused me of killing Lech Kril, and I'm only as far as Lex in Ceres.

Edited by Seraphim_ZA

He always appears for me when I start leveling a Rank 10 and up warframe.

Also he cheats.

There was a time I was 3/4 of the way through the mission. I took some hits, got my hp down to 50 and survived.

Just when I was breathing a sigh of relief he was like "YO DUDE I HEARD YOU HAD 50 HP HERE I COME!"

Note: I was using Ember.

And I had 25 energy.

What frame were you using at the time?

LvL 30 Ash :D I was out of energy when he attacked -__-

May be you killed him in alert?

I'm over 200% sure that I have never seen Kril ingame :D

my Stalker searches for excuse to kill me last time I encountered him and he say revenge for the death of Phorid which I killed/farmed him one months ago xD

Well he was just late c'mon, it happens to everybody xD

Ah.

I still remember the time he killed me, then downed one of my team mates and then couldn't decide who he'd kill next.

I then used a revive, helped revive my fallen squad mate and then my squad and I kept attacking him until he eventually fled.

Interesting times.

I'm just glad it happened in between waves of a defense mission so it was only him we had to deal with.

Edit: Well he has now also accused me of killing Lech Kril, and I'm only as far as Lex in Ceres.

That must be a real bug :D

I take the blame, sorry man, my bad. I just borrowed your suit, couldnt find mine in the locker. Never thought yo mama would still name your clothes ;D

5/5 Would laugh again.