Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Big Update Should Center Around Gameplay And Fixing Old Stuff.

omegaskorpion

I agree with the fixing of old stuff. In void I like to take ASH and sometimes I feel like i have no choice to use Bladestorm but half the time when i do i then get stuck in the air for the rest of the game. I don't take damage or anything i'm basically GOD & Walking on air. Also A lot of people behind 'Strict Nat' have been having way too many squad issues which does need to get fixed- it's far too frustrating to do every mission solo but then most of the time we can't even invite people to sqaud because all we ever see is "Failed To Join Session". Funny thing is the squad problems have been happening more and more recently compared to a few weeks back when i first started. Back then i had NO issues. Now i struggle to even get into a decent squad.

I hope DE fix this and look into other issues players are having before doing anything else with Limbo or ARCHWING.

I agree with the fixing of old stuff. In void I like to take ASH and sometimes I feel like i have no choice to use Bladestorm but half the time when i do i then get stuck in the air for the rest of the game. I don't take damage or anything i'm basically GOD & Walking on air. Also A lot of people behind 'Strict Nat' have been having way too many squad issues which does need to get fixed- it's far too frustrating to do every mission solo but then most of the time we can't even invite people to sqaud because all we ever see is "Failed To Join Session". Funny thing is the squad problems have been happening more and more recently compared to a few weeks back when i first started. Back then i had NO issues. Now i struggle to even get into a decent squad.

I hope DE fix this and look into other issues players are having before doing anything else with Limbo or ARCHWING.

those squad bugs are insanely annoying

sometimes when you join the game, you cant move, play, or do anything.

Sometimes when i trow glave or cester they get stuck inside the wall, thus reovering it is impossible.

Archwing is right now in the way of fixing old content, since its the newest thing and delopers have to fix it now.

Edited by omegaskorpion

added my oppinion about warframe abilitys:

Warframe Abilities

Abilities aren't in my oppinion enaugh customizable, right now we mostly want them to either deal more damage or last longer.

it would be cool if we could get ME styled upgrade system.

masseffect3skills.jpg

Its aples to oranges.

either your skill cost less or has more rainge,

it either does more damage or spreads to more enemys.

Like having option to have Volts Shock to deal damage to 8 enemys or having it deal more damage

OR Oberons Rekoning either deal 1000 more damage or that every enemy that is affected by rekoning spaws health orb.

this kind of systems can suit many play styles.

how ever some of the player dont like that abilitys are so spammable, wich sure creates some balance issues.

We either should have cooldowns on abilitys, or cool downs and energy in abilitys.

and updated enemy oppinion.

Enemys

Warframe has lots of enemys but they are all just slapped in our face, making enemy progression seem minimal.

This could be fixed by using differend enemys in differend levels. (this is just example)

Lancers in low dificulty missions

200px-ButcherDE.png

More armored lancers in medium dificulty

200px-LancerDE.png

Troopers in higher dificultys

212px-CBtroopers.png

AS we preseed in game, the enemys get also better gear and armor.

Melee enemys still should be more chalenging in all levels.

Melee enemys should be the counter to our powerfull melee and they should be able to:

block our attacks and bullets

Do deadly melee combos and possible combos that we cant block, but we can dodge with roll.

Run fast and be less weaker for bullets overall.

Good melee enemys make good melee chalengers.

Enemys base health and stats should only be multiplied with 2x in level 48 and up.

level 1: 100 heath

level 48: 200 health

(since the levels didnt make any sense begin with)

Enemy AI

Enemys should react differendly.

Ballistas should be snipers that are far as possible but still see us and shoot us from cover.

Shield lancers should provide cover for their allies and even form turttle formations if there is enaugh of them.

Melee enemys should try to get behind us and flank us.

Enemy lancers should try to do differend tacticks: flanking, shooting from the distance, full assault.

Shotgun and flame troopers should try to get close as possible to shoot us. (their shotguns could give knock back on hit)

Edited by omegaskorpion

It's been 2 days since anyone has posted on this. Please don't let this die out. Warframe is a great game, but It has many issues that need to be fixed and should have been fixed a long time ago, and the devs need to know this. 

It's been 2 days since anyone has posted on this. Please don't let this die out. Warframe is a great game, but It has many issues that need to be fixed and should have been fixed a long time ago, and the devs need to know this. 

i wont let this post die, however, i have seen multible (like 10) same kind of posts this week, it seems that many people are getting tired of bugs and laucher issues (and core gameplay)

See how we had no Tenno Reinforcements last week? 

It seems they are hammering out long-standing nitpicks, and generally stabilizing the new U15 features. It's a reasonable assumption, because it's very unusual for us to go a week without Tenno Reinforcements. 

At least  I hope so.

See how we had no Tenno Reinforcements last week? 

It seems they are hammering out long-standing nitpicks, and generally stabilizing the new U15 features. It's a reasonable assumption, because it's very unusual for us to go a week without Tenno Reinforcements. 

At least  I hope so.

Its seems that we just got balance/fix patch. its a good start.

But i hope that DE will not stop the fixing momentum.

Edited by omegaskorpion

Heavy weapons just got that awesome oomph!

Another one crossed off the list.

After that, it's shotguns and scythes getting the balance pass. 

Then, hopefully, the older mods (tiny status chance increases, tiny slash/impact/puncture bonus compared to elemental, fix elemental resistance)

Annnd let Excalibur use super jump to double jump.

And overhaul Nekros, Ember.

And... (ad infinitum)

They should be reworking a system every Update. not just adding new stuff. and there also should be a test server for people with 4-5 hundred hours or more where they can test stuff for DE 

U16 Stealth Rework? :D

also, can we all take a look at Zombies Monsters Robots? Their difficulty scaling is amazing. instead of making enemies have eighty bazillion HP and a 99.99999999999992 Damage reduction for their Expert mode,

they have.... More accurate enemies.... That do more damage........... and there are a S#&$ ton of them...............

all the guns have very similar DPS, so its all balanced. and the PVP, although its full of bots is pretty balanced as well

maybe instead of walking tank we can have bigger brains for their level rewards?

Edited by VYR3

also, can we all take a look at Zombies Monsters Robots? Their difficulty scaling is amazing. instead of making enemies have eighty bazillion HP and a 99.99999999999992 Damage reduction for their Expert mode,

they have.... More accurate enemies.... That do more damage........... and there are a S#&$ ton of them...............

all the guns have very similar DPS, so its all balanced. and the PVP, although its full of bots is pretty balanced as well

maybe instead of walking tank we can have bigger brains for their level rewards?

There are many games to look where balance is amasing and warframe needs that balance too.

About the frames rebalance.

i would have no problem with idea that powers would not go tru walls if every frame would follow this idea. But since only few have this change it breaks balance.

some people like that this game feels like power fantasy, i can respect that but this game is still too easy.

wich is exactly why i want everything balanced so we could have dificulty slider:

- people ho want to kill enemys easily can do it with easy.

- people ho want bit more chalange can go with normal.

- people ho like even more chalenge can go with hard.

- people ho want their asses kicked can do that with ultra hard.

Currently i feel that levels and Mastery ranks are in the way of balance.

since enemys are usualy leveling behind us or leveling too high in survival.

mastery rank is just excuse to have S#&$ and good weapons and even it isnt well tiered (boltor prime mastery 0 wtf?)  ( i would like balanced and variety having weapons)

DE always centers their downgrades, on game play.  Weapons, warframes, and enemies are game play.  DE is very happy to nerf them, thereby destroying game play.  If it's Wednesday, nerf trinity.  If the XP is too high, nerf Trinity and 2 more warframes for good measure.  If the damage model is getting a new version, nerf Galatine, and Fragor, Scindo, Gram for good measure.  The history of this is over a year long in Warframe.  Direct solutions not withstanding, destroy game play at every chance available.  Never mind that XP can be adjusted directly to the circumstances, nerf game play above all.

It's as if DE sees game play as the enemy to their profits, when it is not.  Game play is what motivates people to play games, if it's fun.  It's what motivates people to spend money, if it's fun.  Game play is their friend.  When people are motivated to use your product, but, it's not profitable, then something else is wrong.  It's not the product that is the problem.  When people are willing to play the game but it's not generating profit, then, something else is wrong, not the game play, not the motivator, but the profit model instead.

DE is eager to show that they listen to the players, therefore, nerf game play.  Just look at the October 24Th: Community Hot Topics!  Look at the Boltor Prime question.  It reads like nerfing Boltor Prime is a forgone conclusion.  The only answer expressing do not nerf is Good.  Everything else says Bad and points to nerf.  It's like DE is saying, "Guys we heard you want to nerf.  Do you want to nerf?  OK, lets nerf."   How is that listening to the players?  It's not listening to players.  It's pitting players against each other to destroy their toy boxes.

And, how is that game design?  It's like walking into a mob hide out and leaving a meat cleaver on the poker table.  It's a miracle if someone doesn't get nerfed.  The blood is on someone else's hands.  But, it's not game design.

Game design is when you identify and supply game play that game players will play.  Product design is when you figure out a way to make money off the game, when people will gladly give you money for playing the game.  DE sees a profit model design issue and immediately destroys the reason why people would bother to play the game even if it were free.  WTF?

Edited by ThePresident777

People argue that if they don't keep putting out shiny new toys people will lose interest, but I think sitting down to take the time to fix all these broken things will make people that have lost interest look at the game and go 'oh hey it's less broke as S#&$ maybe now i can actually bring myself to sit down and play it'

People argue that if they don't keep putting out shiny new toys people will lose interest, but I think sitting down to take the time to fix all these broken things will make people that have lost interest look at the game and go 'oh hey it's less broke as S#&$ maybe now i can actually bring myself to sit down and play it'

Agreed. I barely care if they shove out my junk. I saw limbo and his opticor and got it for free within a week. They need to sit down and smooth out the games core issues instead of shoving out new items all the time so that i can play the game an enjoy it. Like an end game, and smoother more enjoyable game play in general

I dont need to qoute it, but seriously learn to spell please. But i do agree they need to focus more on the game's big old time issues like. bad movement

Sorry, im trying to control my fingers better in the future.

Agreed. I barely care if they shove out my junk. I saw limbo and his opticor and got it for free within a week. They need to sit down and smooth out the games core issues instead of shoving out new items all the time so that i can play the game an enjoy it. Like an end game, and smoother more enjoyable game play in general

Quality over Quantity, it should applie to warfame too. Even the Space Engineers delopers have been putting out fixes for about 3-4 weeks now as temporary fixing time line, before they start to add more content.

• 2 weeks later...