Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Sub-Weapons

RagnaSol

Ok I know that certain weapons like the Soma and such cannot be used in the vacuum of space for obvious real life physics reasons, but why can't I use a weapon like the Paris Prime in space? Its purely propulsion without any sort of combustion. I know I can be the only one who is thinking of this. Unless DE already has an alternative to this in the making ;)

Laser weapons would actually work better without an atmosphere to interfere with them. But if we can have the imperator, a machine gun, in space, why not the rest of them? When has physics and logic stopped something from being in a game?

Edited by Escantell

Laser weapons would actually work better without an atmosphere to interfere with them. But if we can have the imperator, a machine gun, in space, why not the rest of them? When has physics and logic stopped something from being in a game?

I think Archwing is just in an early enough phase that they want to get the mechanics down pat and fix as many bugs as they can before they start adding more Archwings and weapons for them.