Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Archwing (Concept) The Munitio (High Speed Chase Archwing)

Pie4man

The Munitio is a fast, high shield, archwing designed for high speed chases and maneuvers while deploring traps and distractions and sporting some useful support abilities as we'll.

Stats:

Shield x2

Health x1

Armor x.5

Ability 1: Over-clock: When activated all actions such as rolling and driving is done 5-30% faster along with increasing you and your teammates sprint speed by 10-50%. (Note: percent varies do to rank for example rank 1 is 5% more sprint speed.)

Ability 2: Missile Battery: When activated the arch wing will drop a medium sized turret that will lock on and fire a volley of missiles and the nearest enemy's dealing 100- 500 damage and firing 2-7 missiles per charge.

Ability 3: Cluster Mine: When activated the arch wing will release a large spherical mine that will split into many more smaller spherical mines. Dealing 50- 250 Damage per mine and dropping 3- 14 mines. (Note when enemy's get close to the mines they will lock on and stick to them similar to the roller grenades thrown by seekers)

Ability 4: EMP Strike: When used the arch wing will deploy a large electro magnetic pulse frying any and all robotic or machinery near by and dealing magnetic proc dealing 100 - 1000 damage. (Note when enemy's are killed by this ability there drop pool will be re rolled meaning they have a chance to drop even more loot.)

Any Comments or Suggestion Please leave them below.

Edited by Pie4man

dunno you have one speed ability, and call it a speed/chase frame, its more of an engineer frame, based off Vabaun i fyou ask me. dont' get me wrong, i'd LOVE it. but since you went with the trap idea, i think instead of a speed boost, i'd love to see an 'Over clock' ability, that forces enemies to drop energy or creates a percent chance that when you kill them they drop it anyways. Kinda liek a you must kill them to get energy version of trinities link.