The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crash!

-Legendzzz

i dont know what u did last update now i keep crashing very often...

I just crashed in complete screen got Frost Helm blueprint this is like 10th time by now i keep crashing.

This was extra painfull couse im trying to collect 500 allow plate and just got few dropt and crashed.

I deleted the game and redownloaded it tru steam same thing is happaning. My pc is extreamly stable on all other games i have tryed but here it keeps happaning way to freqently...

allso very often u get screen stuck when u change video settings and u cant click it away so u need to close the game and start it again..

just for some ref...

I7 2600

Windows 8 pro (clean install)

8gb ram

Ati 6970

Edited by Lolish

I actually got a hard crash yesterday.  The whole screen got pixilated during a mission and my computer restarted.  Today I was in the Arsenal screen equiping a new sword and it did the same thing, only this time my computer didnt restart, but I hard to restart it manually, ctrl alt del, alt F4, nothing worked.

never happened to me in any other game game.  THis is only my 3rd day playing.

Temps seem fine when im playing, video card is holding < 60C

Kinda nervous to keep playing if its going to keep doing this.

Amd phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 ghz

6950 2gb

win 7 64 bit

8gb ram DDR2

Edited by Vanroe

I usually dont touch anything in Bios.  I also dont overclock anything. 

I think it may have been me running DX11 mode.  I played again last night without DX11 and it seemed to be fine, then again I also had played quite a while the day before without any issues before the crash.

2 crashes in 5 minutes, i get the *blue-screen-of-death*, but fter i restart my computer, everything seems to be okay :( started after last update, like the others said. Waiting calmly while the issue will be fixed :) you are doing great with game improvements, but something has gone wrong, unfortunately :( 

2 crashes in 5 minutes, i get the *blue-screen-of-death* 

Just to be clear, are these two crashes of the engine crashing or are they both the BSOD crash?

If it's the engine crashing then can you tell me the WAR-#### for the crash?

It should appear on the final screen of the popup window that appears shortly after the game crashes.

If it's your computer crashing then can you please send us a copy of both your DxDiag and your EE log?

Ideally it would be best if you used an EE log that was retrieved immediately after you have had this issue occur.

Your EE.log can be found at the following location:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

To retrieve your dxdiag simply follow these steps:
1. Hold down Win + R
2. Type "dxdiag" and click "OK" 
3. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice 

Once you have your log / dxdiag then please submit a ticket to http://support.warframe.com/
Hopefully we can track down what is happening and remedy the situation as quickly as possible.