The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nvydia Physx ¿not Compatible?

Iacon

Another bug or problem or whatever that I got after U15, I have been playing this game with Nvidia Physx enabled since Warframe got it, but, after U15, the option got disabled and it's blackened in my options tab and I can't activate it again (I tried installing physx legacy and reinstalling the physx specific driver from the Nvidia site (because I read some people managed to fix it for some games, including warframe, doing that) but it's still not working, like if my pc or drivers(I have them updated to the latest version) wasn't compatible, but it is.

So, please DE, bring the fancy particles back, I want my game to be cute again.

I have it on, but sometimes it doesn't work in missions.

It might be bugging, like the thrusters's sound in some archwing missions, it gets totally muted (¡STEALTH FLIGHT!) but at least you can turn physx on >.<

have you updated your drivers and/or did something with GeForce Experience recently?

-Edit: I've seen many people complain about loosing physx by using shadowplay or just updating GeForce Experience in general.

(I had similar problems: I updated my geforce experience and after that warframe would not launch at all, I reinstalled my drivers without experience and it worked out)

My solution?: Do a complete uninstall of your drivers and then do a fresh install without that utter crap 'GeForce Experience'.

btw, make sure that in 'nVidia control panel' > 'Configure surround, Physx' section, your Physx processor is set to your GPU

Edited by double0gamer

updates of the game or updates of experience?

nonetheless, if you can't enable physx and have a nvidia card I'd recommend doing a fresh driver install without GeForce experience

updates of both, and I'll try doing the installation by myself, thanks for the advice, gonna see if it works