Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception.

LordSuzuki

i had a similar problem. host migration at wave 7, got nothing from first 6 waves. i dont even bother to send support a ticket, because apparently they dont recover things due to bugs, according to my former experience.

YoYpQIr.png

never forget...

I finished 8 waves of earth interception and at wave 4 i got onorix handle, then at wave 8 i got corvas stock. When i finished and left i ended up only getting onorix handle and corvas stock is no where to be seen. Anyone have some similar problems?

Silly question here, but I assume you have checked in the foundry under "components"?

If you have, then well, I have no idea.

It might very well be a bug ><

This did happen to me I lost the wave 8 reward but kept the last 7. If you keep playing before its fixed...just a theory I would say extract on wave 9 so you rewards 1-8.

That might be a good idea indeed hehe.

Edited by Farris

I finished 8 waves of earth interception and at wave 4 i got onorix handle, then at wave 8 i got corvas stock. When i finished and left i ended up only getting onorix handle and corvas stock is no where to be seen. Anyone have some similar problems?

sent a support ticket looks like we have found a bug here. lost an onorix blade

Silly question here, but I assume you have checked in the foundry under "components"?

If you have, then well, I have no idea.

It might very well be a bug ><

That might be a good idea indeed hehe.

Yes lol i checked thats how i knew i had the handle

Yes lol i checked thats how i knew i had the handle

Yeah I figured haha, never hurts asking though :P

Since others are reporting the same issue/bug, send in a support ticket and see if they might be able to "reimburse" you.

And as TriggerHappyWhiteGuy said, try claim on the wave after, so wave 5-9-13 etc to be on the safe side until it's fixed :)