Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bolt-Action Rifle?

Towermice

If we do get a bolt-action weapon - please please please, let the max fire-rate value be high enough that it can be used as a battle rifle. I'm so sick of seeing bolt actions in games that can't be modded for rapid-bolt-dexterity. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uwnc3b2GW40#t=30s

Agreed. Pump action shotguns suffer from that too. I don't think I've ever seen a video game character fire a shotgun as fast as ordinary people can in real life.

To be completely fair...we don't see a magazine being exchanged, so for all we know...it COULD be a clip.

The clips would have to feed internal magazines given the gun designs and how you see tenno reloading (although it does look like a placeholder animation), so there'd have to be a magazine anyway. Just sayin'.

Edited by Argoms

The clips would have to feed internal magazines given the gun designs and how you see tenno reloading (although it does look like a placeholder animation), so there'd have to be a magazine anyway. Just sayin'.

You beat me to it.

Yeah that's true...I forgot that the topic that was noted was talking about the held capacity of the loaded weapon, rather than the reload method. So it would be a magazine nevertheless. Unless it held an individual chamber like a revolver...but that's just silly for a big rifle.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

I was thinking a bolt-action rifle would be a nice addition.I like the snipetron but it's just too silent for me.Some stats:

Damage=135

Fire rate=11.5

Accuracy=10

Clip size=6 (along with a fairly long reload)

Maybe it could be mastery rank locked(rank 3)?Please post your thoughts.

Call of duty or medal of honor lol. no seriously why would you need a bolt action rifle when you have all the high tech gear in out of space that uses a substance that doesn't need oxygen to ignite a round.

Call of duty or medal of honor lol. no seriously why would you need a bolt action rifle when you have all the high tech gear in out of space that uses a substance that doesn't need oxygen to ignite a round.

I don't know. Why do people still like shooting black powder rifles today when they can have auto loaders and automatics that can pin shoot at further than you can see?

I like lever action rifles more than auto loaders. That doesn't mean I don't shoot them too. It's called preference and fun.Which is subjective, so you can't reason with it.

Edited by mmSNAKE