Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Market] Dragon Pack

-TSA-voodoo

Bought a Dragon Pack (incl. 2 rare mods) to see what these are, just to find out that half the pack is just abilitys of different warframes.

2 possible outcomes arrise:

1 Ether i have that specific warframe: than i dont need another one of these abilitys.

2 Or i dont have it :P This will be even less reason to get these.

Id suggest you change these to ffa runes only.

Is there a way to get my platinum back, or a real rare rune?

Edited by voodoov

The current mod packs could probably use some tuning to make them more appealing (and get DE more monies), yet keep them fair and avoid any "pay2win" complaints.

Would love to see suggestions about how to make that work, but here's a few I could brainstorm up:

1. High chance of getting Mods that you are currently lacking? Players with a ton of mods, but very few / even none of a certain mod, would have a great urge to buy these and get a good chance for something they have yet to find!

2. Possibilty of getting some extra, random Fusion Cores (Stronger ones with stronger packs)?

3. a chance (upgraded with Mod Pack Rating) to get a "Mod Booster" effect, which will slightly increase the chance for monsters you and your team kills to drop mods for a single day / a few hours? This would also make Mod Packs a fun purchase to use with a group of friends, as everyone will benefit from the booster.

3. This could be a bit overboard, or maybe it already is like this.... But maybe different pack ratings could get... Higher rank mods? As in, upgraded mods. 

Not level 4+ and absurd things like that which often cost tens of thousands of credits, but a nice Level 1-2 mod would be a welcome surprise!

Personally I don't plan to buy Mod Packs. Mods are easy to achieve on your own, and I'm still hoping for an extensive crafting system for creating a specific mod / ability that you don't have without mindless, random GRIND...

But I do think DE should make these somewhat interesting for players to buy.