Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmic Specters Conclave Rating Requirement

ComplexLain

For those how don't have their mods maxed out, and don't have a good amount of the higher conclave rated mods, yes.

But since a few updates ago, I've found that 1800 isn't so bad, I can pull a 1800 Cosmic Specter out of any combination of weapons and warframes in my arsenal, I just have to remod them so they're all focused on 20+ conclave rated mods.

they removed 2 slots, so its a tiny bit harder now.

But i ve never build a specter so i dont know if you just have to get 1800 conclave or that the spectre will copy your loadout of 1800 points.
If its the first, just add mods with high conclave and ignore all stats, should be very easy then.

So, if you have a high level frame/kubrow/weapons/sentinel how do you reach 1800? I've tried the auto-install mod thing and the most I can get is around 1500-1600. Would I need to do that AND mod up the mods that have the most (useless to me in game play) conclave value? Which is a big expenditure not worth investing in.

1800 isn't an easy thing at all.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

they removed 2 slots, so its a tiny bit harder now.

But i ve never build a specter so i dont know if you just have to get 1800 conclave or that the spectre will copy your loadout of 1800 points.

If its the first, just add mods with high conclave and ignore all stats, should be very easy then.

Basicly when you make a specter, it uses the conclave level of you whole load out, Warframe, Primary weapon, Secondary weapon, Melee, Sentinel, and Sentinel Weapon. But when the specter is crafted, it'll only have the Warframe, Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapons, no mods, no sentinel.

when you go through your warframe and weapons to mod it out for a specter, you need to find high rated mods. Don't mod your weapon like you normally would, mod your weapon with high rated mods, 50s, 30s, and 20s, stay away from 1-15s, the more of the higher level ones the better.

Don't use Auto install, it's a waste of time, and doesn't always respect stance polarities. Also, your warframe, and weapons should be patatoed, more mod points = more mods.

The rating your looking for is #5 on the mod card "Conclave rating"

As for rather or not Specters are even worth it, unless you solo alot, and want a plan B, or going in with a good group trying to go as far as you can in a defense mission, specters aren't really worth the time and resources. I mostly use mine for "OH NOES! Air's out, and there's a horde of infested on my tail!" moments in Survival when I'm trying to get to the exit. But even for that I don't bother with Cosmics, you can only build one, they cost a lot, and the only main difference I can tell from using them is they're shiny looking and last a little longer in Defense missions than lower level ones, but other than that, they're the same damn AI, same warframe ability useage.

I love using my specters, they've been of great help. Fake Volt with a sniper rifle was helping some team members across the map during an interception mission when the area around me was quieter. The specters can be revived when down and will revive each other too, which is awesome. Their AI can be a little off but overall, they're fairly smart.

Even though only 1 cosmic can be created, it'd be nice to have it.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

So, if you have a high level frame/kubrow/weapons/sentinel how do you reach 1800? I've tried the auto-install mod thing and the most I can get is around 1500-1600. Would I need to do that AND mod up the mods that have the most (useless to me in game play) conclave value? Which is a big expenditure not worth investing in.

1800 isn't an easy thing at all.

Exactly that is why i posted - i have tried most combinations (using the conclave rating) and only get a rating between 1600 and 1700 never more and that is with my best weps and highest level mods fully modded.  Also usually the mods with the highest rating are NOT the ones you want on your frame anyways - needs looking into DE please 

Edited by ComplexLain

Exactly that is why i posted - i have tried most combinations (using the conclave rating) and only get a rating between 1600 and 1700 never more and that is with my best weps and highest level mods fully modded.  Also usually the mods with the highest rating are NOT the ones you want on your frame anyways - needs looking into DE please 

Yeah, pretty much my thoughts. The highest rated mods aren't really used by me. So they're not as high level as they could be, but that would involve me investing much needed credits/cores into them just for conclave value. That's just not worth it in the end. Bummer too. 

Would be nice if this system was worked on

For those how don't have their mods maxed out, and don't have a good amount of the higher conclave rated mods, yes.

But since a few updates ago, I've found that 1800 isn't so bad, I can pull a 1800 Cosmic Specter out of any combination of weapons and warframes in my arsenal, I just have to remod them so they're all focused on 20+ conclave rated mods.

Actually, the specter's conclave requirements do need to be lowered. After the wipe-out of ability mods, and the two ability slots it is rather hard to reach 1800. Prior to U15, my 2000+ conclave loadout is now barely under 1700. I am rather interested on what your loadout is for 1800, mind to post some photos? 

• 1 month later...

any frame used rhino with 3 star

corrosive projection 20

steel fiber 40

continuity 20

redirection 40

vigor 20

quick thinking 70

streamline 20

fortitude 20

constitution 20

boltor prime 3 star

heavy calibre 41 (wasn't max)

split chamber 50

maglignat force 50

serration 50

high voltage 50

rime rounds 50

thermite rounds 50

hammer shot 50

brakk 4 star

pathogen rounds 20

jolt 30

scorch 30

lethal torrent 30

sure shot 50

hornet strike 50

convulsion 40

barrel diffusion 50

dual kamas 1 star

swirling tiger 1

pressure point 20

melee prowness 45

fury 30

enduring strike 30

warrior's grip 30

virulent scourge 20

quickening 30

life strike 30

carrier

whatever 179 points

sweeper 3 star

hells chamber 50

point blank 50

shotgun spazz 30

disrupter 20

vicious spread 40

charged shell 40

shotgun savy 50

flechette 20

grand total conclave 2088 soo plenty of wiggle room in there, my carrier isn't maxed so probably could hit 2100.