Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's Cataclysm, Allow Us To Turn It Off Earlier

Necrophear

I really enjoy playing limbo, but as you know,you can't pick up drops while in the void. this is not a bug, ok. The problem is all your abilities get benefits of power duration, and if you max out your power duration, you'll get an ulti lasting for more than 60 second, that mean an area where you can't pick up drops for more than 60 second. So for me the only problem with limbo is you can't stop your ultimate once you've casted it, so I suggest to change this; even if it still cost 100 energy to cast it, to be able to end it when we want.
Or make us able to pick up drops when those are also in the void with our ultimate.

Feel free to comment if you find this idea good or not.

Edited by albator2

While I would welcome a toggle function, Limbos that don't know how to or won't deactivate Cataclysm still hinder teammates from picking up loot.

Best solution would be to allow items inside Cataclysm to be picked up. They're in the rift bubble, so they should be in the rift plane regardless.

While I would welcome a toggle function, Limbos that don't know how to or won't deactivate Cataclysm still hinder teammates from picking up loot.

Best solution would be to allow items inside Cataclysm to be picked up. They're in the rift bubble, so they should be in the rift plane regardless.

agree. It's true some people wont turn it off to allow teamates to pick up drops.