Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Some Players Are Saying That The Syndicate Squad/platoon Hunters Are Placeholders...

Renegade343

And if they are, could the Cephalon Suda's Eximus Scavenger Drone Squad/Platoon not be replaced, for one?

The reason for this is that they are often in the pursuit of knowledge, and what better than to represent that in the form of Scavenger Drones (sucking up things for analysis to gain knowledge [and maybe players as well, if they get killed and be sucked up for analysis])?

Well it could be change in anything else that fit the standards. Right now those squad a just really lame imo.

Those drones are pretty relentless with their attacks and Eximus Auras, last time I heard. 

So, at least that would provide a bit of spice to a normal mission. 

I don't think they are place holders, tbh. 

And do tell me why the New Loka has access to Technocyte Ancients (and Eximus variants that can be sent against us at a sizeable amount). That feels slightly off, do you not think (I mean, why would a Syndicate dedicated to restore humanity use Technocyte beings to hunt down its enemies? Unless it is for irony, in which case, I see it fall a bit flat.). 

I hope not I have a Eximus Roller Squad that's going to say hi to me any day now.

My friend got attacked by them in a mission with me earlier today. They didn't spawn. We were sad.

On topic, I hope they get replaced at some point, but I expect it will be quite a while. They look like they are interesting enough for the time being.

• 3 months later...

Just how Alad V had control over infested before he got infested himself.And Steel Merdian are Grineer themed so the Holy Platoon Of Rollers Master Race is legit.Perrin are corpus themed,MOAs,legit.Arbiters are some kind of cult or something leaned towards Orokin and Tenno as a Master Race so corrupted units are legit,but could've sent bombards instead of just lancers.Cephalon are,information gatherers,so,Scavenger,which gathers things,and are drones,which gather information through surveilance,are legit.New Loka,I don't know how,but they have earthly themed and nature loving,probably they are some vegetarians trying to find an organic alternative to meat,and found the infested.