Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uhm....easy Hyperion Thrusters...maybe...not Cool.

Mkilbride

Question

So...we all know the Locust farm sucks @$$.

So anyways, Iw as doing it again today, wanting some for myself. So...I went to the Reactor room, found 3, started blwoing up the stuff to turn on the laser beams. The laser beams kill the Locusts, but not the Carriers, as they're stuck

At the moment, I am stuck with 3 carriers sending 6 waves of Locusts at lasers and instantly blowing up, dropping stuff...it may not be considered "Ok", but it's not botting or anything...and it's something else after 2000+ Drone kills.

I'm not getting XP or anything, but drops are piling up, so I can kinda, I dunno, read a book. I'm not using a third party program, or really exploiting much of anything, but it's something to try guys?

Edited by Mkilbride

Meh. I've given up on trying to farm anything for Archwing. Until the drop rate gets fixed, the Archwing mods themselves are better, and/or the drops are made easier to spot, it's just not worth my time to try farming anything Archwing related. Hell it's not even worth my time to try farming for the other Archwing or the other weapons for Archwing. The only reason for me to run Archwing missions atm is purely for the fun of the trench runs.

I made 160 plat selling two for 80 each, +2 Rubedo Barrels for 10p ea. It is definitely worth it to me.  As I said, this can be done AFK. I did it overnight. I slept. Bada-bing, badaboom. The AI keep sending drones infinitely into those lasers. I didn't think it'd work. I went to bed, woke up, expecting "I D/ced, or was idle kicked, or it'll crash", but no...it didn't...as the screenshot above shows.

Definitely think this will get patched. It's more than likely considered an exploit (since you ARE exploiting game mechanics and playing the game in an unintended way).

Not saying you'll get banned, but it is definitely something I'd consider an exploit.