Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uhm....easy Hyperion Thrusters...maybe...not Cool.

Mkilbride

Question

So...we all know the Locust farm sucks @$$.

So anyways, Iw as doing it again today, wanting some for myself. So...I went to the Reactor room, found 3, started blwoing up the stuff to turn on the laser beams. The laser beams kill the Locusts, but not the Carriers, as they're stuck

At the moment, I am stuck with 3 carriers sending 6 waves of Locusts at lasers and instantly blowing up, dropping stuff...it may not be considered "Ok", but it's not botting or anything...and it's something else after 2000+ Drone kills.

I'm not getting XP or anything, but drops are piling up, so I can kinda, I dunno, read a book. I'm not using a third party program, or really exploiting much of anything, but it's something to try guys?

Edited by Mkilbride

Did the same thing, and Hyperion dropped around the 2.5k mark, "RNG"

Ah nice.

I killed around 1700 by hand, my aching hands, before I discovered this. I'm going to make use of it, but I hope DE doesn't do anything to me for it, I'm not really cheating lol.

Ah nice.

I killed around 1700 by hand, my aching hands, before I discovered this. I'm going to make use of it, but I hope DE doesn't do anything to me for it, I'm not really cheating lol.

Not to you, but now that it's out in the open it's probably gonna get fixed.

Also thanks OP for telling me which mod I should not try to get :P

Not to you, but now that it's out in the open it's probably gonna get fixed.

Also thanks OP for telling me which mod I should not try to get :P

haha I know, but I didn't want to hog such a great secret. It's such a pain to get at the moment, I figure a way to AFK it is fine.

Besides, it's not like anything else of value drops. The XP From Affinity orbs is pathetic lol.

Edited by Mkilbride

So for research purposes how exactly do you do this >.>

Honestly sounds like he got lucky with the spawns and having the drones get stuck as well.

So unless you can somehow make the Carriers stuck and not fly into the lasers, then I guess keep doing Sabotage until this happens to you.

Usually I can get a single one stuck in a corridor by having it follow me and have it fly close to the walls/ceiling, but three? Good luck.

I got lucky when I picked mine up. Just joined a random game and there was a yellow mod floating infront of me when I spawned in. Got very lucky, the random must have just killed the drone..

You can also try by transmute or buy with plat. I got dual rounds by transmute.. It's all RNG

Edited by emidyl

Interesting.  I was able to hide behind a pipe and kille the drones for about 20 minutes yesterday while the carrier was stuck between another pipe and the floor.  I got 3 sudden impacts and that was all.  While I was in the reactor room finishing up I did notice that there were some enemies in the room as well that didnt seem to be attacking me.  Maybe those were stuck too but I wasnt paying enough attention to check it out.