Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh, An Alert !

Duch99pl

So, I was playing yesterday and than that Catalyzator alert went on, it expired after 1,5 hour I believe.

My problem ? it was a wonder I was online on that moment as I just wanted to play a single round with my opticor, if the alert went 10 mins later I would miss such a good reward, and I did not get a catalyst for a month now.

I think these alerts, should happen only in weekend, once a week or so, and every should be 24h long, to give everybody a chance to get it.

I think they were 12h alerts in the past. But one and a half hour? That's just plain mean since they are on maybe once every two or three weeks. Depending on whether there's some other "major" update.

They see people getting Catalyst too quickly so they have to make it harder so people will spend money instead. Hey maybe company Perfect World has something to do with this....They did buy them right?

They see people getting Catalyst too quickly so they have to make it harder so people will spend money instead. Hey maybe company Perfect World has something to do with this....They did buy them right?

And you think it's fair that half people playing miss the chance because it just happens to be - you know - night time?

Furthermore potato alerts used to be always on fridays. Not on saturdays nor on sundays and most definitely not on thursdays.

Yeah, I'd like to know what happen to that, did DE got bought??

Regarding the OP, in the past, there were catalyst or reactor alerts that lasted for as less as 30 min. Though I think those were some bugs.

So, I was playing yesterday and than that Catalyzator alert went on, it expired after 1,5 hour I believe.

My problem ? it was a wonder I was online on that moment as I just wanted to play a single round with my opticor, if the alert went 10 mins later I would miss such a good reward, and I did not get a catalyst for a month now.

I think these alerts, should happen only in weekend, once a week or so, and every should be 24h long, to give everybody a chance to get it.

You are missing the point of the word "random". Also, don't you think there will be people that spend weekends with their families? Or just work weekends? Are you really asking for a system that just suits YOU better?

Alerts are not a system to allow people to bypass purchasing of goods in the store, they are simply an extra reward system built into the game. We should be grateful they exist at all.

Perfect World only has 3%. A company called Sumpo has a larger sum, 54% I think.

DE retains total control, as even put together all those shares don't create a super majority.

Perfect World only has 3%. A company called Sumpo has a larger sum, 54% I think.

DE retains total control, as even put together all those shares don't create a super majority.

But who knows if the guys behind the Sumpo company are the same ones behind Perfect World?? Its just a posibility that some of their board members share positions on the two companies?

And you think it's fair that half people playing miss the chance because it just happens to be - you know - night time?

Furthermore potato alerts used to be always on fridays. Not on saturdays nor on sundays and most definitely not on thursdays.

No, I hate the fact that these alerts have lost it's 12 hour timer. Getting a Catalyst is rare enough as it is and doesn't need to be made harder.

But I think DE knows fully well what they changed in this and that they don't plan to reverse it.

But who knows if the guys behind the Sumpo company are the same ones behind Perfect World?? Its just a posibility that some of their board members share positions on the two companies?

Because both PWE and Sumpo got shares, but these are non-voting shares. They got no weight in terms of corporate decisions, it's just a money.

this thread went nuts...this is not a conspiracy game ffs...It would not be a good game if everyone had catalysts and potatoes and free plat,so what if you can't get a catalyst every day? do some void missions get some prime parts sell them and buy potatoes...lazy people who only want free stuff

this thread went nuts...this is not a conspiracy game ffs...It would not be a good game if everyone had catalysts and potatoes and free plat,so what if you can't get a catalyst every day? do some void missions get some prime parts sell them and buy potatoes...lazy people who only want free stuff

I sell primes and mods but I mostly spend the p earned on slots, I bhought catalyst few times but its to hard to get them.

alsoI did not say anything about a catalyst everyday...........

Hyperbole much?

And no, not everyone wants to hang out hours to an end on the cancer that is trade chat. I've bought plat which I've used on slots, colors and stuff. I don't feel like I have to pay everything on routine basis.

Taking into consideration that just two weeks ago (no potato then either) DE introduced a new potato sink: syndicates. So in addition to failing to meet expectations of the player base we are made to run both into paywall and grindwall at the same time. It's either cough up the cash or go home.

Edited by Kettunen

Regarding the OP, in the past, there were catalyst or reactor alerts that lasted for as less as 30 min. Though I think those were some bugs.

These are truly random alerts not set by DE, actually. As for this livestream, DE did not release a potato alert since they release the Halloween alert.

guys, guys. if you don't want to miss these alerts, get the "warframe alerts" app. it's on nearly every smartphone, and will buzz you when an alert comes up. I was at my buddy's apartment when it went off, and the sprint to my comp... it got my blood rushing before the mission. so immersing~

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.czero.warframealerts&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warframe-alerts/id775981113?mt=8

guys, guys. if you don't want to miss these alerts, get the "warframe alerts" app. it's on nearly every smartphone, and will buzz you when an alert comes up. I was at my buddy's apartment when it went off, and the sprint to my comp... it got my blood rushing before the mission. so immersing~

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.czero.warframealerts&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warframe-alerts/id775981113?mt=8

I have nexus but it sometimes does not inform me about an alert........