Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is The Tenno Love?

zaxiade

Alright, so here on straight, lately I've been countering alot of people who go AFK in game without a notice, or a regard to their fellow peers. I've also encountered many others who either put down others for rank, and act entirely rude. This is the internet, I know, but over time I think people realize this game is about teamwork and being co-operative and finding cool ways to either bash out the enemy and so forth with missions. Lately now it just feels like I'm carrying at least one person every match (leeches), a squad member who would bicker or argue with another, some lie and try to make themselves look big and vice verse. Or a tenno who would act jealous and like show off so much off a newer rank it's frustrating to see and so the newbie gives up and stuff and lays back the rest of the mission. What gives?

Also, if someone doesn't revive you in time, does it really matter? I mean even if no one makes it to me in time I don't cuss off at whomever didn't come in time. I witnessed that so much at most recently. You get revives every day.  You save them, yay, you don't, then alright, stick closer together and make a plan. anything. why not this instead?

Edited by zaxiade

Welcome to public, the reason I only play solo or with a few friends. DE does need to implement and in-game reporting system though. It was seen awhile back as a bug but sadly that is all we know.

I agree. It would help. I like meeting new people despite that it's online, but it kinda feels weird to be in game where the bad mannerism is unexpected.

It happens. Behind every tenno there is people, and people have this tendency of ranging anywhere between awful to awesome.

You can say that again.

It's things like that which is one reason why I solo almost everything. Granted on the rare occasion that I do find a team to join I at least TRY to pull my own weight as much as possible. Sadly I don't think there'll be any solution to that problem anytime soon.

All the matches i've joined people have been pretty cool.. None of this apparently horrible stuff others are experiencing. If anyone brags about their mastery or something to a lower rank player, you can just tell them to shove off and take their false sense of superiority with them.