Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Invites Being Auto-Accepted

Droziq

The following has happened on more than one occasion:

I have had a game invite sent to me while in the Liset, and upon hitting Esc, the game will Auto-Accept the invite (meaning I didn't press Accept or any other buttons) and place me in that group against my will. An example of this is when I went AFK, got a game invite, came back, hit ESC, and found myself being placed into some random group of people trying to do the Captain Vor assassination. Another, most recently, getting an Invite for part of the Limbo quest (which I haven't even made the foundry item to start yet) and upon hitting Esc to decline said invite as I was busy doing back-back Halloween Alerts, it just went ahead and placed me in the group. This is annoying when you're busy doing alerts or Invasions, as it just drops you in a group that you're not wanting to be part of. (Which on at least one occasion, had the countdown timer almost at an end just before it added me, and I was basically forced into a survival mission just as I was trying to log off for the night.)

Happened to me a bunch of times already.

And especially from unknown people that weren't in my region chat (and guess what, they were a bunch of russian speaking trolls...)

I guess someone found a way to exploit the underlying IRC server used for chat and sessions...

P.S. : Matchmaking is going full retard these days. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is still happening. Game decides to Auto-Accept game invites if I'm not already in a party when I hit ESC. Some randoms keep inviting me, I hit ESC to decline, but instead it just forces me to join their group, which I leave, and the cycle repeats itself. Its getting very annoying with these persistent people. Even decided to just log out for awhile so as to make them stop.