The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is A Warframe For Normal Gameplay Sealed Behind A Different Game Mode?

Zyxmax

I played a few F2P games before and when they have separate game modes (PVP, racing, fishing, whatever else) those are usually separate from the main game, if they offer rewards that can be used in main game its something that you can get in other ways at least in games i played.

I played enough archwing to now i don't care about it. This game is mostly grind but usually its fun enough that it makes me forget that however archwing is the kind of grind that makes me feel like i waste my time.

I read up on Limbo abilities. Looks interesting but its not worth plat.

So if quest don't change and i cant get it can someone tell me if there is a way to stop quest? The ship keeps talking about limbo its starting to get annoying.

So, if I am to understand you, you won't do the limbo quest because it has an archwing mission in it? Am I correct in assuming it that? As for the quest, I think you have to select another quest, I think even one you have already done will suffice.

So, if I am to understand you, you won't do the limbo quest because it has an archwing mission in it? Am I correct in assuming it that? As for the quest, I think you have to select another quest, I think even one you have already done will suffice.

Its a high level mission you have to play a lot of archwing to get levels and mods.

You could always buy the proof fragments required to start the search for his pieces off of other players, you really only need 3 of them to start the helmet one, then you can join other people that are at the point where they are doing the missions for the systems or chassis so you don't have to wait in between each piece/only need 3 fragments instead of 9.

i got like 20 proof fragments from one archwing mission (You can go more than one round.)

And each piece only takes like, three.

I tried that mission with my friends they leveled and modded their archwings and we couldn't make it to first reward. And my point is that archwing is a different game mode not everyone who likes warframe gonna like it so why force it.

Shanor if you don't want to do the archwing missions you can get a 'taxi' for each of the pieces by looking for a host in recruiting chat. I had a random rank 2 guy tag along when I hosted the limbo chassis excavation quest and he still got the chassis.

Shanor if you don't want to do the archwing missions you can get a 'taxi' for each of the pieces by looking for a host in recruiting chat. I had a random rank 2 guy tag along when I hosted the limbo chassis excavation quest and he still got the chassis.

Thanks that worked. That made the whole quest thing seem kinda pointless.