Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellion Dargyn Feedback

HellHeart

In my opinion, the difficultly spike in Grineer Archwing maps comes from Hellion Dargyns and I may have a few feedbacks and Ideas about them.

Compared to their grounded counterparts, you can avoid getting spammed by their missile Salvo by taking them out first or shooting them when they visually go up in the air to prepare their missile salvo. This is not the case with Dargyns' in Archwing missions. There isn't a visual indication that they're about to shoot and with the new 3D battlefield, a player wont be able to distinguish them right away.

A possible solutions to this would be:

-Add a visual indicator indicating that the player is being locked on by missiles so they can either dodge or shoot flares/chaff or shoot the missiles down.
-Add a visual indicator where the missiles to the radar like most flight-sim games. (This may not actually help a lot since most of the time they'd be shooting in close range to have enough time to notice where they're coming from and enough time to dodge.)
-Im not sure if the Hellions needs a specific amount of time before they can shoot their missiles but if they dont have a lock on time, it might be nice to have them.

-Optional: It could be nice to tone down the amount of missiles they shoot at you at a time though if added with the missile indicator, it might just make them too easy.

Edited by HellHeart

I think a lock-on visual/audio warning would work wonders by itself. I personally have a little trouble distinguishing the yellow Hellions from the yellowish-green Dargyns...though from an enemy tactics standpoint, that might be good for the Grineer.

While I think Helions need a look, mostly in how many spawn at a time, a lock on indicator would be great. Their missiles only track for a certain distance before exploding, which is nice since you can escape. But, if you need to capture a node, you just won't be able to sit there long enough to do so.

Easy fix is to spam Repel, but I'm considering no ability runs.

Edited by R34LM

I think a lock-on visual/audio warning would work wonders by itself. I personally have a little trouble distinguishing the yellow Hellions from the yellowish-green Dargyns...though from an enemy tactics standpoint, that might be good for the Grineer.

The Helions have somewhat more robust bases. If you look carefully at the arms jutting from the base of the craft, they are thicker.

While I think Helions need a look, mostly in how many spawn at a time, a lock on indicator would be great. Their missiles only track for a certain distance before exploding, which is nice since you can escape. But, if you need to capture a node, you just won't be able to sit there long enough to do so.

Easy fix is to spam Repel, but I'm considering no ability runs.

It doesn't matter if only one spawns or 6 spawn if 1is more than enough to blast proc spam you to death in about 6 seconds when you're using anything that isn't a tank frame.